Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Jesus Turns Water To Wine,at Wedding Ceremony In Cana - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Turns Water To Wine,at Wedding Ceremony In Cana (581 Views)

Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) / "Prophet Jacob Turns Water Into Petrol In Church In South Africa"- Facebook User / Joshua Iginla Visits Cana Of Galilee Where Jesus Performed 1st Miracle (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Turns Water To Wine,at Wedding Ceremony In Cana by LIBERTY1980(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
John chapter two makes us to know and understand that Our Lord Jesus Christ turned water to wine, in a marriage ceremony in the land of cana,
Now my question is,does that miracle happen at a traditional marriage or at church/white wedding?
Does bible forbid a christian, i mean husband and wife to be, from indulging into sex, after the dwory have been paid,after the bride price have been paid,?
Is it a sin for husband and wife to be, to indulge into sex after traditional marriage,?
Is it biblical,that a christian must do church/white wedding, before indulging into sex.?
May the good Lord bless you as you contribute to my post, your contribution can be of help to somesone.
Yours brother in Christ with much agape love....Jerry.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Mountain In Christianity / Opinion - Sentiment's Apart, Should This Be Allowed In The NYSC Camp? / Pst Ibiyomie Vs Apst Suleiman: The Nigerians' Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.