Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija (636 Views)

Need Of A Fairly Used Sofa Or Couch Made Of Cloths / Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage / US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija by musabayokanu: 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,
Wify and heavily pregnant and the little baby is kicking like he'll and wishing he is already on earth.

My issue now is also the items I bought are in the U US and Feb is around the corner.

Please anyone with useful information on how I can ship this box to Nigeria, it 19/27 width and length and currently weighing 42 lbs strictly baby items I will really pickup.

The people that usually send things down to Naija from USA said they have done their last shipping to Nigeria for the year and as such no more shipping till Feb.

Please Nairalanders in US pls help your bro....

Thank you
Re: US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija by signature2012(m): 5:23am On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=musabayokanu post=52220358]Hello Nairalanders,
Wify and heavily pregnant and the little baby is kicking like he'll and wishing he is already on earth.

My issue now is also the items I bought are in the U US and Feb is around the corner.

Please anyone with useful information on how I can ship this box to Nigeria, it 19/27 width and length and currently weighing 42 lbs strictly baby items I will really pickup.

The people that usually send things down to Naija from USA said they have done their last shipping to Nigeria for the year and as such no more shipping till Feb.

Please Nairalanders in US pls help

Chat me up on whatsapp or give me a call.
Re: US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija by signature2012(m): 5:24am On Dec 25, 2016
musabayokanu:
Hello Nairalanders,

Please Nairalanders in US pls help your bro....

Thank you
Chat me up.
Re: US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija by Legend87(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
[quote author=signature2012 post=52235702][/quote]

I tried dropping a mail for you but it wouldn't go.. Someone that my uncle do use.
Re: US Based Nairanders: Can Anyone Help With Shipping A Box Of Cloths To Naija by signature2012(m): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Legend87:

I tried dropping a mail for you but it wouldn't go.. Someone that my uncle do use.

Check my number at MI siggy,you can chat me up on whatsapp or give me a call.

(1) (Reply)

Why Turning Your Man Into A House Husband Is A Bad Idea. / GOTV Short-changing Nigerians / President Muhammadu Buhari Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.