Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State (25221 Views)

Taraba Corpers Involved In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident / Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by mezynaija(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
I don't know if I should say this is the deadliest Christmas period I've witnessed...too many deaths.

Just hours to the Yuletide, a family of seven have been reportedly killed in a ghastly motor accident at Taraku within Gwer local government area of Benue state.

An eyewitness said that the victims were being driven in their Toyota car by their father, identified as Mr. Vangeryina Agbose when the accident occurred. He said, “the occupants of the ill fated vehicle were said to be coming from a family farm when the accident occurred.”

He told Vanguard that, “the car which had the man, his wife and five children including a one year old baby were driving from the Taraku Oil Mill road and on reaching the T-Junction he suddenly negotiated into the major highway probably without taking notice of the oncoming Toyota Picnic.

“The entire family members were instantly crushed to death, even their mother and the one year old baby who survived the tragedy later died before getting to the hospital.

“The accident created so much tension in the entire Taraku leading to aggrieved youths taking over the major road and the entire community in protest.

“It took the intervention of law enforcement agency and people of good will who pleaded with the irate youths to allow peace reign.”

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/12/christmas-tragedy-family-of-seven.html

Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by dorry62(f): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2016
Jesus have mercy!
RIP to them.
embarassed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by Ginaz(f): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na WA o, chiaaaaa, full family just like that? God help your people o.
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by cirmuell(m): 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Protest? Youths are seriously losing it in this Country.
R.I.p to them....really sad event. ): My Mum is presently on the road and honestly my mind is not at ease.
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by ike2face: 3:15pm On Dec 24, 2016
rip
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by Lookmark: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rip
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by bidexolumanish(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Thank God mine was not ghastly and I came out of it safely with no scratch on me body.

Rip to em

3 Likes

Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by EmekaBlue(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Holy moses....
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by hamzia(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chai
May dia soul rest in peace

cry cry cry
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
cry cry
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by AlexCk: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Too many accidents lately,

I pray we all get to see many more years oo,

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by fkdmods: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nigerians don't know how to drive i swear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by celebarn: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
may d lord grant them Eternal rest........
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by shammah1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
O God! Pls always guide and protect us all from all form of evil plans whether on the air, road or sea. Amen

RIP to the deceased

1 Like

Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by moscow37d(f): 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Why alwyas benue y? No good news From that state ni?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by kerryjossy(f): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Its a pity. RIP to the dead.
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by adadioranmah(f): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
cirmuell:
Protest? Youths are seriously losing it in this Country.

R.I.p to them....really sad event. ):
My Mum is presently on the road and honestly my mind is not at ease.

Please be at ease. She will get to her destination safely.

9 Likes

Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by Marks50: 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Jesus.. So dey never saw xmas
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by passyhansome(m): 3:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
May their Gentle souls rest in Peace.
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by jonbellion(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by Exponental(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rip to the dead. Journey mercies to the living!

1 Like

Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by Flexherbal(m): 3:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rip
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by Akinaukwa: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Only one life twill soon be past. Death is painful but certain. How prepared are we for eternity?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by slawomir: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
and some one will come here and say that those of us alive is by the grace of one imaginary God. rubbish.
let me reiterate this for the sake of emphasis that there is no God that protects humanity through his fake son called Jesus.
how are we sure that his name is Jesus?
most of us alive today is just because we are lucky.
we are born to die. for everyday we wake from sleep we are faced with more than one thousand ways to die.
abeg humans make we learn fast. this thing is very obvious.
I can't wake in the morning and kneel down to pray to one imaginary God for protection. no no. am not a coward.
I know a lot of you will criticize me for this. yeah I know because humans hate what they don't understand.
people like us are rare who understand the mysteries of life.
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by BIGTinfotech: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
Lord have mercy embarassed
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by Ndkings1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
holy mary!
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by glossy6(f): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2016
moscow37d:
Why alwyas benue y? No good news From that state ni?

Remotely controlled events

RIP to the dead
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by LastSurvivor11: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Bad road n excess speed plus carelessness is most times usually the cause of accident..

RIP to the dead thou..
Re: Family Of Seven Die In Motor Accident In Benue State by Mopolchi: 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Na wa! RIP to the dead!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) / Bank With Fastest 'form A ' School Fees Payment / Rare Images Of RRS Team Fixing A Broken Down Truck At Ojota - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.