Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

My Reply To A Fraudster. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Reply To A Fraudster. (754 Views)

Nigerians Drag Black American For Over Reply To A Nigerian / Did You Reply To All The "Happy New Year" Wishes/greetings / Dele Momodu Reply To A Twitter Handle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Reply To A Fraudster. by Ndifereke: 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
So these fraudsters that sends anonymous SMSes to random numbers looking for the dumb and gullible people that will fall into traps using the fake "BVN upgrade" route, sent me one of their scam messages and I decided to give him a worthy reply. angry

Beware of such messages, they are all lies.

Cc: Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: My Reply To A Fraudster. by yomi007k(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
grin

Bros wa lai u de vex for federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: My Reply To A Fraudster. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ndifereke:
So these fraudsters that sends anonymous SMSes to random numbers looking for the dumb and gullible people that will fall into traps using the fake "BVN upgrade" route, sent me one of their scam messages and I decided to give him a worthy reply. angry

Beware of such messages, they are all lies.

make i help u get 3 comments cry cry i will add 1 like too
Re: My Reply To A Fraudster. by blaise00700(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2017
Lolzz
Re: My Reply To A Fraudster. by MaxHeyer: 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Have seen yours all replies to the concern person with the screen shots of the messages and you are definitely using android phone. Did here any message from the college essay review services number you have receive that send to us the screen shots please.

(1) (Reply)

Post The Pictures You've Taken That Made You Laugh/ Cry . . .etc. . . . / Lionel Messi Grabs The European Golden Shoe. / Cant Login To Nairaland On Chrome. Photos Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.