Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Know How To Unsubscribe From Hidden Subscription Chopping Your Money On MTN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Know How To Unsubscribe From Hidden Subscription Chopping Your Money On MTN (1105 Views)

How To Unsubscribe And Delete Unwanted Emails & Newsletters From Inbox / How Do I Unsubscribe From 577 Facebook Easy Subscriotion... / How To Unsubscribe From All Spam Emails And Newsletters With One Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know How To Unsubscribe From Hidden Subscription Chopping Your Money On MTN by Blazingprecious(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2016
How to unsubscribe from hidden data plans on mtn

Firstly, download MyMtn by Clicking here

Then launch it and click on My Account

After that, click on My subscription and you will see all the data plans you have activated.

Then disable all the data plans subscriptions you want to remove.

So by now, you are already free from MTN automatic subscription of any hidden data and keep blazing!

SOURCE: MtnNg
Re: Know How To Unsubscribe From Hidden Subscription Chopping Your Money On MTN by Jafar1: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
la click la disappear
Re: Know How To Unsubscribe From Hidden Subscription Chopping Your Money On MTN by Blazingprecious(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
See proof
Re: Know How To Unsubscribe From Hidden Subscription Chopping Your Money On MTN by Blazingprecious(m): 8:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is the proof.... Below!

Re: Know How To Unsubscribe From Hidden Subscription Chopping Your Money On MTN by SunstarS(m): 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
thanks man.. it really worked... i got myself outta some reall money zapping shii ryte now
Re: Know How To Unsubscribe From Hidden Subscription Chopping Your Money On MTN by pr0blem: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
thank u joor those foolish mtn pple that like eating poles credit

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop This / Wow! LG Q6 Launches As Affordable Mid-range Sibling Of The G6 / How Was Your Experience With 9mobile Heavyweight Bonuses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.