Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

How To Make A Wireless Phone Charger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make A Wireless Phone Charger (1050 Views)

Phone Charger Removed From Man's Bladder After Inserting It Into His Penis / Chinese Smartphone Oppo's Working On A Wireless Charging Mode / Is This The World's Thinnest Phone Charger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Wireless Phone Charger by Zulas83: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Now a days wireless phone charger is a very common thing to us. Everyone wish to have a wireless phone charger to take release from wire. Sometimes it is very important when we are in bed but the mobile charger is not near. But the price of wireless charger is not cheap to all. So, i decided to show you a video to make your own wireless phone charger using household items at your home. This phone charger is working 100%. Follow this video and make your own wireless charger. Video Link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W-5M4gHwOU

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make A Wireless Phone Charger by Whizpeter(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Jesu... God knows I'm gonna try this as soon as I get the chance to do so...

Quite innovative...

But I doubt you can go as far as 4ft[1.2m] with the phone because the current seems to be travelling via magnetic waves and magnetic waves from that size of magnet won't go far....
Re: How To Make A Wireless Phone Charger by Cletus77(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
why is the video cracking na?
Re: How To Make A Wireless Phone Charger by abatisegun: 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
This is fantastic technology takes to another level I will soon try this
Re: How To Make A Wireless Phone Charger by sakalisis(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
cool
Re: How To Make A Wireless Phone Charger by pr0blem: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
nice one man

(1) (Reply)

Gionee F103 Pro 3-weeks Old For Sale / Old Phone Throw Back: Sagem My X5_2 / I'm Paying #150 MTN For 15 Seconds Task ! You Can Earn If You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.