Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

The Simplicity Of Creativeness In Graphic / Web Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Simplicity Of Creativeness In Graphic / Web Design (1546 Views)

Newbie In Graphic Designs Rate My Designs And Tell Me My Flaws / He Convenience And Simplicity, Not To Mention Huge Number Of Opportunities That / The Simplicity Of Graphics Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Simplicity Of Creativeness In Graphic / Web Design by sylvelity: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
Today i will be talking a little about Simplicity Graphics Design.
i will talking about what we call Kil-8-t-v-t (Creativity)
Creativity is what we call the ability to bring things that doesn't exit to existence,
now in Creative World. we have two type of Creative Design in mostly Graphics.
1. we have what we call the Combination of Idea
2. we have what we call the Imagination Creativity

my website i will soon be lunch i will be really taken people on how to make your design look great.

(Thanks for your correction)
Re: The Simplicity Of Creativeness In Graphic / Web Design by igho3030: 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2010
pls send me ur email address or phone number.I need to design a logo.Thanks.
Re: The Simplicity Of Creativeness In Graphic / Web Design by ukpai4real: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2010
smiley
Re: The Simplicity Of Creativeness In Graphic / Web Design by sylvelity: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2010
sylvelity009@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Printing Cost U Nothing With Ciss (continuous Ink Supply System) / 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day / How To Join Video Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.