Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] (34243 Views)

Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him / Flavour Pose With 2face Daughter Isabella In New Adorable Photo / My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by 9jacelebsvideos(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Just Like The Dad (2face) , The young Girl ,gives The Mum the Flows of Her Dad's Song "Officially Blind" as Both Sings Along side with their Lovely Voices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9QLP0mEfFU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by midolian(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Nice 1...buh there is nothing lovely abou their voices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by Teniolasmart: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
is dis d definition of free style ni

any way sha

dat what i expected from a kid

2 Likes

Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 25, 2016
midolian:
Nice 1...buh there is nothing lovely abou their voices.
She is a kid and not a singer.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by midolian(m): 4:53am On Dec 25, 2016
rokiatu:
She is a kid and not a singer.
And so? R u a stripper?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2016
Na inside car abi jet?

5 Likes

Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2016
midolian:
And so? R u a stripper?
is that your sister career?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by midolian(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2016
rokiatu:
I think I know what you just tried to type...beht you dey follow apostrophe (') and "s" fight?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by ryanmartini: 9:22am On Dec 25, 2016
DrayZee:

After Kontrol..... comes another blazing hit track

Download Hot Mp3: Maleek Berry – 4 Me ( For Me)

grin. I love this track!!!!

what a true Christmas gift
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2016
cool merry christmas... Guys
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by dannydaniels(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2016
nice one
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by realGURU(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2016
NICE
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by megareal: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2016
Good for them.
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by tfk2000(m): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2016
midolian:
I think I know what you just tried to type...beht you dey follow apostrophe (') and "s" fight?

Mistakes hunter

4 Likes

Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by neweraomo: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2016
lovely kids
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by tfk2000(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2016
rokiatu:

Rokiatu how much do i offer u TDB

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by friedcorn: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2016
Tuface......other men shall fvck ur daughters the same way you did to others....amen
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by Mikylopez(f): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2016
not watching. grin my lil niece has been freestyling for me im kul with dah.... anyways beautiful kids

1 Like

Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by evansjeff(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Hey God, see pikin...I've decided I won't bring any kid to this world until i meet a certain set standard, I no want make any body come suffer. God abeg continue your good work in my life.

Meanwhile the guy below me, you well so?

Merry Christmas Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by friedcorn: 9:35am On Dec 25, 2016
Rokiatu i want us to fvck.
rokiatu:
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by samuel051: 9:39am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by timsbee(f): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2016
friedcorn:
Tuface......other men shall fvck ur daughters the same way you did to others....amen

U get bad mind sha...... Anyways tt na for fvck
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by powerfulsettingz: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2016
So?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by DIKEnaWAR: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2016
The mama voice be like who dey smoke igbo flenty flenty
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by Draei: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2016
Moróns up there....
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by friedcorn: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2016
timsbee:

U get bad mind sha...... Anyways tt na for fvck
can i fvck ur toto?
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by Flexherbal(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2016
So sweet !
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by drinkgarri: 10:03am On Dec 25, 2016
Is she married?
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by TANKDESTROYER(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2016
Ok
Re: 2face Daughter Freestyles Her Dad's Song With Mum Annie [pics And Video] by sirvvy: 10:28am On Dec 25, 2016
Money good oooo... no be pikin be this, these are children!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Her Family Step Out In Style In Adorable Photos / Tonto Dikeh Blasts Funke Adesiyan: "I Will Break Your Mouth" / Belinda Effah Changes Name To Grace-Charis Brassey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.