Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Checkout Pics Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Halfnaked Girl & Cash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Pics Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Halfnaked Girl & Cash (3046 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Shows Off His Pretty Girlfriend And We Love What We See / Self Acclaimed Richest Boy Showing Off His Money (photos, Videos) / 27yrs Old Lagos Big Boy Shows Off 6 Iphone And His Mansion (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Pics Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Halfnaked Girl & Cash by erameh1: 12:42am On Dec 25, 2016
The dark-skinned young guy who makes a speciality of having s*x with special women with out condoms in inns has remained unrepentant within the face of criticisms as he keeps to soar excessive in recognition.

King Tee whose supply of income stays unknown can pay his girl customers a sum of N100,000 for unprotected s*x and stocks the explicit pics and movies on-line for cash. The faces of the women stay veiled for now. he's presently raking big cash from his new organization in spite of social media assaults.

click on the link below to see the half naked pics can't post it here
http://www.konfam9ja.tk/2016/12/see-photos-of-lagos-big-boy-showing-off.html

Re: Checkout Pics Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Halfnaked Girl & Cash by Mikylopez(f): 1:48am On Dec 25, 2016
all dz Gee guys ...i sha pity d girls oo after d guys most have done science u are having unprotected sex with dem... lolz dey av plus ontop their head.
Re: Checkout Pics Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Halfnaked Girl & Cash by Atiku2019: 2:06am On Dec 25, 2016
Kids Everywhere smiley
Re: Checkout Pics Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Halfnaked Girl & Cash by Garshyzee(m): 5:50am On Dec 25, 2016
Mikylopez:
all dz Gee guys ...i sha pity d girls oo after d guys most have done science u are having unprotected sex with dem... lolz dey av plus ontop their head.
how do u knw all this abt G guys? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Checkout Pics Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Halfnaked Girl & Cash by erameh1: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Checkout Pics Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Halfnaked Girl & Cash by erameh1: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
d

(1) (Reply)

Why I Cut Off My Manhood - Bobrisky Reveals / "I Woke Up With Menstrual Pain" - Bobrisky Cries Out / TMOL2019: Khafi Rock Complete See Through Gown To Mayorkun Concert. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.