Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 (6143 Views)

Does John 1.1 Mean ‘the Word Was A God’? / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha / Was Jesus Black? Looking At Revelation 1:14-15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 25, 2016
Your life is a divine strategy and at every point in your life, you must pray that you understand what God is working out in your life. There are people in your life that will be confused but you must not be confused. He gave us the Holy Ghost as our guide and assistance through the process of working out His divine strategy. You must be sensitive to this act of God so as not to abort divine strategy and you need to ask for the revelation of your season and moment. Certainly, your word will become flesh just as the word and prophecy of Isaiah went ahead of Jesus and in John chapter 1 and verse 14, that word became flesh and He manifested. There is a word behind the life of every one of you stronger than the devil and the situation you find yourself. The angels that came to Jerusalem and the wise men that heard of the King of the Jews that is to be born were all mobilized by the word that was sent ahead of Jesus. There is also a word supervising your life and affairs, this word commands divine help and assistance for your sake.

It will take a miracle for a child of God to fail under God. In fact you have to work outstandingly hard to fail. This is because there are angels, divine attention and resources focused on your life. Since the word of God and the blood of Jesus do not fail, then it becomes a miracle for you to fail. Helpless people are in that state because they are blind to the solution. Anytime you meet people needing your help who are in a divinely orchestrated shame you must not make gest of them but help them. Anyone you are divinely positioned to help , do it with joy as they may be going through a temporary process of shame that is a divine setup to the top. The brothers of Joseph didn’t have to fight him but they were blind to the divine strategy of God.

Anytime you meet people with a divine vision, make sure you help them as this is another form of the divine strategy of God. God does not do big things through big men; he hides great things in small people. If you despise the small and young people around you, then you are set to miss divine strategy and provision. As you think on the Christmas season, you should understand that your life and everything around you are products of divine strategy.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the revelation of your divine strategy and purpose for my life and situation in Jesus’ name. Amen.

Bible in a year: Zechariah 8:1-23, Revelation 16:1-21, Psalm 144:1-15, Proverbs 30:29-31

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by eezeribe(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2016
op,everything you have written up there is your own interpretation and based on your understanding of the Bible.Another person can come out and contradict every point you have stated,using the same Bible references.

#NO BODY TRUELY UNDERSTANDS THE BIBLE.
Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Addicted2Women: 6:56am On Dec 25, 2016

Religion is a scam

God created the first human which were Adam and Eve and they gave birth to Cain and Abel, Cain and Abel married and had children, who the fucck did they marry ?? Their mother ??

Jesus was born through immaculate conception

The holy spirit just made a woman become pregnant

His pictures can't be found, his birth record can't be found

Oh, the picture they show you claiming he's Jesus was taken 4000 years ago with an iPhone 7

He walked on water, feed 5 thousand people with 5 loaves of bread but couldn't handle three nails on the cross

Can you just go tell this lie to primary school kids

5 Likes

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by lonelydora: 6:56am On Dec 25, 2016
Muslims and Atheists please stay clear of this thread if you have nothing to contribute.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Biko! Which place I go chop free rice today as I no fit buy 25k rice.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by MrTymlez: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Ndekks: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Jesus is the reason for the season

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by brunofarad(m): 6:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by MrTymlez: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2016
Yimmu
Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by rukygold001(f): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2016
christ is born!
Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by kayc0(f): 6:58am On Dec 25, 2016

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by HerexG(m): 7:00am On Dec 25, 2016
Jesus himself is a myth, a Character created by the Romans. Why do you think the Jew's from which the gospel originates don't believe in his existence.

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by sakalisis(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2016
cool
Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Rozaystunna(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2016
Wetin consyn me still gon drink lean and pop all sort of pills
Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Omudia11: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2016
You will see that myth someday.
HerexG:
Jesus himself is a myth, a Character created by
the Romans. Why do you think the Jew's from
which the gospel originates don't believe in his
existence.

3 Likes

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by akilo1: 7:07am On Dec 25, 2016
lord have your way in me.Amen

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 25, 2016
Well, Bro I will advice you to give your life to Jesus Christ Today
Addicted2Women:

Religion is a scam

God created the first human which were Adam and Eve and they gave birth to Cain and Abel, Cain and Abel married and had children, who the fucck did they marry ?? Their mother ??

Oh, the picture they show you claiming he's Jesus was taken 4000 years ago with an iPhone 7

He walked on water, feed 5 thousand people with 5 loaves of bread but couldn't handle three nails on the cross

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by HerexG(m): 7:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Omudia11:

You will wait forever I tell, let's stop deceiving ourselves and try to use our Brains

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by HerexG(m): 7:13am On Dec 25, 2016
Omudia11:

You will wait forever I tell you, right from ages we have be hearing and waiting for his delusional coming. Can't we be logical and use our brains?
Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Addicted2Women: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2016
Omudia11:

Fish brain

I will see the myth when i die and go to heaven and jesus will tell me to go to hell because i didn't believe in him

What type of fire do they have in hell that keeps flaming for over 4000 years now ??

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 25, 2016
What Jesus didn't solve brain can't work it out. "By power shall no man prevail"
HerexG:

You will wait forever I tell, let's stop deceiving ourselves and try to use our Brains
Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Omudia11: 7:15am On Dec 25, 2016
And You will remember I told you this. But then it will be too late.

If you used your brain, you'd know that Jesus is alive and forever.
HerexG:

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Omudia11: 7:16am On Dec 25, 2016
I'm immune to insults sire.

Yes! You will see that same "myth".
Addicted2Women:

Fish brain

I will see the myth when i die and go to heaven and jesus will tell me to go to hell because i didn't believe in him

What type of fire do they have in hell that keeps flaming for over 4000 years now ??
Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Addicted2Women: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2016
darol4real:
Well, Bro I will advice you to give your life to Jesus Christ Today

I will rather give my life to a goat

At least i can physically see the goat

Where is that your jesus ?? In heaven ?? When is he coming ?? We have been waiting for his coming for 4000 years now

And his Angels are busy singing for him in heaven, their mouth no dey pain them ?? They have continuously been singing to jesus for 4000 without stopping for a moment

This is why i don't talk to people, most of you no get brain

How you go believe this kind story

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Addicted2Women: 7:19am On Dec 25, 2016
Omudia11:
I'm immune to insults sire.

Yes! You will see that same "myth".

Hahahahahahaha

I respect white people, look at what they did to a grown man like you believing that your imaginary friend jesus really exist

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by HerexG(m): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2016
Omudia11:
And You will remember I told you this. But then it will be too late.

If you used your brain, you'd know that Jesus is alive and forever.

Too late I laugh in gibrish, the same people who adopted your forefathers as slaves, gave them the most inhumane treatment still came back to give you a religion you are holding on a high esteem.

You didn't answer my question why do you think the Jews rejected the hoax character called Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Seuncoded(f): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2016
Ok
Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by capatainrambo: 7:22am On Dec 25, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Religion is a scam

nobody call you come here guy swerve

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Addicted2Women: 7:23am On Dec 25, 2016
capatainrambo:
nobody call you come here guy swerve

Happy Christmas grin
Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Omudia11: 7:28am On Dec 25, 2016
You should study about how christianity played a part in abolishing slave trade. Many Christians refused owning slave trade and even protested against it.

Moreover christian means being "Christlike", not being a church goer. And how does what you just typed equate to Christ being nonexistent?
HerexG:

Too late I laugh in gibrish, the same people who adopted your forefathers as slaves, gave them the most inhumane treatment still came back to give you a religion you are holding on a high esteem.

You didn't answer my question why do you think the Jews rejected the hoax character called Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by geledetv: 7:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Andriod users, you can now download the best prediction app here for your 100% tips https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=biz.buildapps.Sureodds
Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by babajero(m): 7:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Religion is a scam

Are you done?
Re: Lessons From The Birth Of Jesus (3) - John 1:1-14 by Addicted2Women: 7:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Omudia11:
You should study about how christianity played a part in abolishing slave trade. Many Christians refused owning slave trade and even protested against it.

Moreover christian means being "Christlike", not being a church goer. And how does what you just typed equate to Christ being nonexistent?

This guy

What type of drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

what do you know about slavery ??

Do you know how slavery was abolished ??

Do you know where slaves use to live ??

Do you know that slavery started and ended in the south ??

Every Christian in the southern USA owned slaves

The guy who abolished slavery isn't even a Christian

This is why i don't talk to people, most of you are dumb as a bag of coins

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Morning Jesus;For Heaven Bound SOULS. / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.