Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Scam Employers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scam Employers (809 Views)

5 Tips To Make Your CV Standout And Grab Employers Attention In 2020 / 6 Attributes Employers Look For In A Candidate / Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Employers by geeny(m): 8:14am On Dec 25, 2016
pls, has anyone heard about DP Consult? ??
I got a message from them this mawni inviting me for an assessment tomorrow by 8.00a.m. Someone should please tell me more about them and what they are into. Was even required to come with my detailed c.v. Dont know if it is real or not
Re: Scam Employers by davepepple83(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
I know them very well. They are GNLD OOOOOO. Na to advertise and sell drugs ni ooooooo. My dear, it is better you join MMM than going for that stupendous fake job. I can register you on MMM NIGERIA AND WESTAFRICA if you are interested.You can whatsapp me on 08066449360 to tell you more. GOODLUCK!!!!!!
Re: Scam Employers by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2016
davepepple83:
I know them very well. They are GNLD OOOOOO. Na to advertise and sell drugs ni ooooooo. My dear, it is better you join MMM than going for that stupendous fake job. I can register you on MMM NIGERIA AND WESTAFRICA if you are interested.You can whatsapp me on 08066449360 to tell you more. GOODLUCK!!!!!!

shey na free to start MMM?
or you go fund the account?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At A Haulage Company In Lagos. Very Urgent And Reliable!!! / High Paying Entry-level Vacancy At Nigeria Telecommunication Commission / Youth Unemployment In Nigeria: A Ticking Time-bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.