Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Mutilated Currency Notes Dispensed By Sterling Bank's ATM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mutilated Currency Notes Dispensed By Sterling Bank's ATM (717 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Fake Currency Notes / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mutilated Currency Notes Dispensed By Sterling Bank's ATM by Decrozz(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2016
Below are the currency notes dispensed by a Sterling bank's ATM in one of their Akure branch (Champion junction) today.

I withdrew #10,000 and almost #8,000 are very bad. Others that withdrew had a similar experience. I immediately reported to a security guard in the bank and also spoke with a staff who possibly was on an assignment and they promised to change it on Wednesday.

This act is really condemnable and irresponsible of any bank loading mutilated and rejected notes in their ATM leaving consumers stranded.

Anyone with a similar experience?

Re: Mutilated Currency Notes Dispensed By Sterling Bank's ATM by loomer: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2016
Rats dey live inside the ATM?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mutilated Currency Notes Dispensed By Sterling Bank's ATM by 9ja4show: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2016
You even see money
Re: Mutilated Currency Notes Dispensed By Sterling Bank's ATM by Oche211(m): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2016
I also experienced something like this in a GTbank sometimes this year.
I just arranged the currency notes, went to the counter the next day nd deposited it back to the bank. The cashier complained abt d cash, i simply told her they were the products of their ATM. Initially, she denied the fact dat it was their ATM that dispensed such cash bt atlast she collected them sha.
All these are parts of the fraud or corruption we've been talking abt.
Re: Mutilated Currency Notes Dispensed By Sterling Bank's ATM by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
The ATM snitched on u men.
Re: Mutilated Currency Notes Dispensed By Sterling Bank's ATM by Winneygirl(f): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Hey, it happens. There is usually not enough cash to satisfy all cash needs at Christmas. Banks have to load what they have. It is not counterfeit. Take it back on a work day. They will change it.
Re: Mutilated Currency Notes Dispensed By Sterling Bank's ATM by Decrozz(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Winneygirl:
Hey, it happens.
There is usually not enough cash to satisfy all cash needs at Christmas.
Banks have to load what they have.
It is not counterfeit. Take it back on a work day.
They will change it.
that's totally wrong. It's better not to load cash than load mutilated and rejected notes which can't be tenable anywhere. Waiting for Wednesday anyway

(1) (Reply)

Please I'm In Need Of A Tailor Who Can Make Face Caps And Bags / Great Business Opportunity For Students And Job Seekers / 2017 New Distributors Conference For People Looking For Business Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.