Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

God Of War Vs Prince Of Persia. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / God Of War Vs Prince Of Persia. (4027 Views)

Assassins Creed Vs Prince Of Persia / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With CD Key For Game Prince Of Persia (forgotten Sands) / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of War Vs Prince Of Persia. by 42233624: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2009
men i find it hard to pick the better game between this two Epic adventures

Re: God Of War Vs Prince Of Persia. by georgee(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2009
Prince of persia is no way near God of War wink
Re: God Of War Vs Prince Of Persia. by obinna5000(m): 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2009
GOD OF WAR!! No contest.
God of War's storyline and gameplay is far better than that of Prince Of Persia. But don't get me wrong, Prince Of Persia is a good game,
But in terms of comparison, God of War takes this one.
Re: God Of War Vs Prince Of Persia. by Hardballer(m): 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2009
god of war>>>>>>>>>
Re: God Of War Vs Prince Of Persia. by kosovo(m): 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
GOD of WAR shits on prince of Persia.
Prince of Persia has lost its roots, it should just end!
Re: God Of War Vs Prince Of Persia. by malone5923(m): 1:43am On Nov 19, 2009
POP is a great game but I will have to agree with kosovo it has lost its root making the storyline stupid.
Re: God Of War Vs Prince Of Persia. by 42233624: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2009
kosovo:

GOD of WAR shits on prince of Persia.
Prince of Persia has lost its roots, it should just end!
obinna5000:

GOD OF WAR!! No contest.
God of War's storyline and gameplay is far better than that of Prince Of Persia. But don't get me wrong, Prince Of Persia is a good game,
But in terms of comparison, God of War takes this one.

what are you guys talking about, have you played prince of persia two thrones, men that is one good game.
Re: God Of War Vs Prince Of Persia. by sjkeri(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
God of War rules period!!!

(1) (Reply)

Dell G7 Gaming Laptop For Sale / Mortal Kombat Vs Street Fighter Vstekken Vs Dead Or Alive Vs Soul Calibur? / List Of Already Released Ps4 Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.