Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Alexis Sanchez Has No Idea Who Ilkay Gundogan Is - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alexis Sanchez Has No Idea Who Ilkay Gundogan Is (932 Views)

How Much Alexis Sanchez Has Earned Sitting On The Bench Revealed / Alexis Sanchez Has Revealed What He Once Told Sir Alex Ferguson / Man City Star Gundogan Happy To Return To Action After His Nine-month Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alexis Sanchez Has No Idea Who Ilkay Gundogan Is by Ahmadgani(m): 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
It’s been a few days since Arsenal lost 2-1 at Man City in the Premier League, however new footage from inside the tunnel has now filtered out on social media.

The video was broadcasted by a Chilean TV network, who caught the pre-match get- together between Arsenal’s Alexis Sanchez and Man City’s Claudio Bravo in the Etihad tunnel.

The Sky Blues stepped out onto the field wearing shirts for Ilkay Gundogan, after the German had been ruled out for the season with an injury.

Those shirts caused many to wonder if Gundogan had died, while Alexis also seemed confused by the tops.

“Who is 8? Is he young?”

The Arsenal forward was heard asking Bravo who Ilkay Gundogan is.

rough translation

Sanchez: Daaaaddy, I haven’t seen you! I was saying “Where’s Bravo?”

Bravo: Where were you looking at?

Sanchez: I was looking at the front… What happened? Who’s he?

Bravo: Nooo, he just bleeped up his knee Sanchez: Yes?

Bravo: The other day, eeeh

Sanchez: Who, who’s the 8?

Bravo: Gundogan

Sanchez: Is he a youth player?

Bravo: Nooo, he plays for Germany

Sanchez: Haha, I don’t know anything

Sanchez: All good?

Bravo: Good, good and you?

Sanchez: Good

Bravo: Looks like it, you’re made a machine

Sanchez: Hehe, have to keep going forward, dude

Bravo: Yeah, the best, bro

Sanchez: Thank you, how many do you have to score?

Bravo: I don’t know, if we have done sh*t before…

Sanchez: Yeah, we’ll talk later.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/alexis-sanchez-no-idea-ilkay-gundogan-video/
Re: Alexis Sanchez Has No Idea Who Ilkay Gundogan Is by Segadem(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
... and who is Sanchez?
You mean sachet water? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Antonio Conte Celebrates With Staff After Breaking Premier League Record (photos / Lionel Messi Praises Christiano Ronaldo - He Is Phenomenal And One Of The Best / Standard Liege Secure Signing Of Nigerian Midfielder Uche Agbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.