Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Am A Virgin, I Want To Die As A Virgin And Leave Example For My Kids - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am A Virgin, I Want To Die As A Virgin And Leave Example For My Kids (1463 Views)

I Was A Virgin I Had Never Had Sex Before. I Knew Nothing About It. / Good Example For Use Of Bad English / 10 Struggles Of Dating A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Virgin, I Want To Die As A Virgin And Leave Example For My Kids by abdulmalik3(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
how on earth is that possible? source: NL

Re: Am A Virgin, I Want To Die As A Virgin And Leave Example For My Kids by Sleekydee(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
put ur hand on ur neck to see if yur feeling hot, like hin malaria....
Re: Am A Virgin, I Want To Die As A Virgin And Leave Example For My Kids by abdulmalik3(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Sleekydee:
put ur hand on ur neck to see if yur feeling hot, like hin malaria....
lol
Re: Am A Virgin, I Want To Die As A Virgin And Leave Example For My Kids by januzaj(m): 2:34pm On Dec 25, 2016
You want to die as a virgin and still want kids undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am A Virgin, I Want To Die As A Virgin And Leave Example For My Kids by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
januzaj:
You want to die as a virgin and still want kids undecided undecided undecided

Comprehension gini?

Maka why naw
Re: Am A Virgin, I Want To Die As A Virgin And Leave Example For My Kids by themonk(m): 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
Only weed can do this. Chaii
Re: Am A Virgin, I Want To Die As A Virgin And Leave Example For My Kids by advanceDNA: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Have u heard of the word adopted??

A lot of women pledge celibacy For reason know to them. even royal family that needs an heir to their throne for some weird reason choose celibacy. a little history can will help.....

Elizabeth the first (7 September 1533 – 24 March 1603)[1] was Queen of England and Ireland from 17 November 1558 until her death. She was referred to as The Virgin Queen, Gloriana or Good Queen Bess, the childless Elizabeth was the last monarch of the Tudor dynasty.

Her decision to never never marry or have sex was famous, a cult was even formed in her honor as a result of her celibacy. Source: wikipedia
Re: Am A Virgin, I Want To Die As A Virgin And Leave Example For My Kids by iamharkinwaley: 2:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
lol she dey claim second Mary b that.
Re: Am A Virgin, I Want To Die As A Virgin And Leave Example For My Kids by LordIsaac(m): 3:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
advanceDNA:
Have u heard of the word adopted??

A lot of women pledge celibacy For reason know to them. even royal family that needs an heir to their throne for some weird reason choose celibacy. a little history can will help.....

Elizabeth the first (7 September 1533 – 24 March 1603)[1] was Queen of England and Ireland from 17 November 1558 until her death. She was referred to as The Virgin Queen, Gloriana or Good Queen Bess, the childless Elizabeth was the last monarch of the Tudor dynasty.
I bet you this lady doesn't even know the implication of her statement...the oxymoron of it. So keep your lectures!

Her decision to never never marry or have sex was famous, a cult was even formed in her honor as a result of her celibacy. Source: wikipedia
Re: Am A Virgin, I Want To Die As A Virgin And Leave Example For My Kids by alegbeleye(m): 3:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
Pretty face but the brain is just too ugly.
Re: Am A Virgin, I Want To Die As A Virgin And Leave Example For My Kids by Yishah(f): 12:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Weed ehn...smb

(1) (Reply)

Pushing Anointing - You Will Laugh After Watching This Drama Comedy / National Association Of Nigerian Lazy Youths(nanly). / Just For Laughs, Check Out This Funny Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.