Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Highly Rated Anime That Are Can Be Very Annoying - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Highly Rated Anime That Are Can Be Very Annoying (773 Views)

Drop Your Highly Rated Tv Series And Why / One Piece (anime/manga) / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highly Rated Anime That Are Can Be Very Annoying by sjkeri(m): 3:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
i really just want to express my annoyance with bleach and to give everyone else to voice teir opinions. please do not talk about any manga for the sake of others who dont read manga(ie no spoilers altho i myself am known as a spoiler but i want to repent). pls mention the anime and d reason for ur greiviance against it
like i said mine is bleach. power(reiatsu) is inconsistent, they slide into fillers at the most awkward periods(absolutely senseless), keep changing artists every few episodes but most importantly it is INCONSISTENT(i repeat this cos it hurts deep down inside).
naruto too get im own skoin skoin. wasting time so as to "build up a tempo". screw dt shit!!!
Re: Highly Rated Anime That Are Can Be Very Annoying by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2009
Most of these Japanese series are annoyings. Always portraying the old goody goody stuff. I had enough of Dragon Ball and that nuisance of Ash (Pokemon). Not to mention Naruto. I like the series but I hate the protagonist with all myself.
Re: Highly Rated Anime That Are Can Be Very Annoying by iice(f): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2009
Aside from Samurai X, Gungrave and Onimusha. . .i stay away from Anime.  The illustrations, irritating i find grin.
Re: Highly Rated Anime That Are Can Be Very Annoying by hax: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
That's my biggest problem with bleach. At least Naruto gets done with an arc before 'sliding' into filler. Bleach interrupts big battles and 'drops' you into filler. I watched 227 thinking it was an old episode. undecided
Re: Highly Rated Anime That Are Can Be Very Annoying by bluespice(f): 3:28am On Nov 19, 2009
pokemon
arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i hate this shit and its not funny angry
Re: Highly Rated Anime That Are Can Be Very Annoying by Dclique(m): 7:44am On Nov 19, 2009
I think Avatar,Boondocks and Naruto are okay to me.
Re: Highly Rated Anime That Are Can Be Very Annoying by kokoA(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
Naruto rock any time any where!
Re: Highly Rated Anime That Are Can Be Very Annoying by dastudent(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2009
Hate it or love it.I loooooove bleach!

(1) (Reply)

Silverbird Television Website / Supernatural Season 6: Official Spoilers / VOTE M.I. FOR BET AWARDS BEST INTERNATIONAL ACT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.