Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,016 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. (832 Views)

Know Mathematics And Physics / Is Further Mathematics Compulsory To Study Computer Engineering? / If You Think You Know Mathematics Try This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Write this number in words if you think you know mathematics. 869,412,365,480,368,257,426.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by chiefolododo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
How much?
Uzoraustin:
Write this number in words if you think you know mathematics. 869,412,365,480,368,257,426.
Re: If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by fernandoc(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
Eight hundred and sixty nine quadrillion, four hundred and twelve zillion, three hundred and sixty five trillion, four hundred and eighty billion, three hundred and sixty eight million, two hundred and fifty seven thousand, four hundred and twenty six. Oya clap for me!

3 Likes

Re: If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
You are wrong!
fernandoc:
Eight hundred and sixty nine quadrillion, four hundred and twelve zillion, three hundred and sixty five trillion, four hundred and eighty billion, three hundred and sixty eight million, two hundred and fifty seven thousand, four hundred and twenty six. Oya clap for me!

1 Like

Re: If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by fernandoc(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
ThankYouGod:
You are wrong!
Are u okay?
Re: If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by JayEye(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
una get time o
Re: If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by JDAdeshina: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
ThankYouGod:
You are wrong!
I don't think so.
Re: If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by drharry: 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
Eight hundred and sixty nine quintillion, four hundred and twelve quadrillion, three hundred and sixty five trillion, four hundred and eighty billion, three hundred and sixty eight million, two hundred and fifty seven thousand, four hundred and twenty six.

1 Like

Re: If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
fernandoc:

wrong
Re: If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
drharry:
Eight hundred and sixty nine quintillion, four hundred and twelve quadrillion, three hundred and sixty five trillion, four hundred and eighty billion, three hundred and sixty eight million, two hundred and fifty seven thousand, four hundred and twenty six.

for your mind abi
Re: If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by chiefolododo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2016
I declare you right
drharry:
Re: If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by ruggedadventure(m): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Eight hundred and sixty nine quintillion, four hundred and twelve quadrillion, three hundred and sixty five trillion, four hundred and eighty billion, three hundred and sixty eight million, two hundred and fifty seven thousand, four hundred and twenty six. undecided
Re: If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by rawpadgin(m): 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lord Jesus Christ please bless me with cash & properties that's up to this numbers
Re: If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by rawpadgin(m): 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lord Jesus Christ please bless me with cash & properties that's up to this numbers

make una dey there dey worry una sef, na cash dey my mind
Re: If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. by dyangprof(m): 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
op u dey mad o.

buhari dey call u

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Introduces New Dress Code For Students / Police Shot At The Polytechnic Ibadan Student.and Arrest The SUG President / How Tough Is Computer Scince As A Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.