Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

I - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I (1419 Views)

Plz Urgently Need Assistance On Affiliate Marketing / Ican Or Masters... Urgently Need Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Lovebliss2(f): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
P
Re: I by Karin001(f): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2016
You really haven't sold yourself properly. All I see here is a young lady who has a first degree and a sense of entitlement. Just because you have acquired a university education doesn't mean that you must be given a job on a platter of gold.

Your approach should rather be an attempt at selling your strongest points and comparative advantage. Even the statement 'nothing is too small' could actually be expressed in a less desperate manner. This is only a recipe for disaster.

Anyway, I know someone who can help you. Send me your c.v immediately and I will forward it to him. I think you could land a customer care position. You will need some guarantors as huge sums of money may be involved. Should I convince him to employ you kindly remember in all your actions and in-actions that you landed the job through someone who doesn't know you but stuck out her neck for you.

Kindly let this guide your decisions.

Take care.

Send c.v to karinebinne@gmail.com as son as possible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I by Lovebliss2(f): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Re: I by Itzblessing(f): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2016
@karin00l, good afternoon and happy Christmas.
I must commend your response or better still your reply.
It ws matured, impressive and educative.
Thanks for that insight.
Am so in need of a job, please can i also send my Cv.
Re: I by Karin001(f): 1:35am On Dec 27, 2016
Itzblessing:
Thanks for that insight.

Yes please. You may also send.But remember that I make no promises. I will only forward it to someone I think can help out.
Re: I by Eddodoh(m): 7:13am On Dec 27, 2016
Karin001:

Yes please. You may also send.But remember that I make no promises. I will only forward it to someone I think can help out.
Auntie Karin, Can I also send mine? I sent u mail but u haven't reply
Re: I by Itzblessing(f): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2016
Karin001:

Okay dear. Good afternoon I will forward it to your mail ASAP, please feel free to correct me on my CV probably an area you think I didn't get right. God bless you
Re: I by osenidvdg(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
I am a Chartered accountant with B.sc in accounting planning to start my M.sc in accounting am presently working in a paint manufacturing company as internal auditor. I need a job that will make me more responsible to my immediate family.please can i send my cv

1 Like

Re: I by Karin001(f): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2016
Itzblessing:

Okay dear. Good afternoon I will forward it to your mail ASAP, please feel free to correct me on my CV probably an area you think I didn't get right. God bless you

I honestly couldn't review it. Time related constraints.

I have replied your mail though.
Re: I by Karin001(f): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
osenidvdg:
I am a Chartered accountant with B.sc in accounting planning to start my M.sc in accounting am presently working in a paint manufacturing company as internal auditor. I need a job that will make me more responsible to my immediate family.please can i send my cv

Where is your residence, Agege, Lagos or Rumibekwe Port Harcourt or Fate, Ilorin?

1 Like

Re: I by Sunnypar(m): 12:00am On Dec 30, 2016
Account! Try www.mitacy.com the accounting thread
Re: I by osenidvdg(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2016
Karin001:

Where is your residence, Agege, Lagos or Rumibekwe Port Harcourt or Fate, Ilorin?
Re: I by osenidvdg(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=osenidvdg post=52380549][/quote]
i reside at agbado lagos very close to agege
Re: I by Karin001(f): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
Forward your c.v to my mailbox. No promises.

osenidvdg:

i reside at agbado lagos very close to agege
Re: I by missyojo(f): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dear Miss/Mrs Karin! compliments of the season. please can i send my cv too? i have a B.sc in sociology reside in ilorin. Thanks
Re: I by IAMMUIC: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Karin001:
You really haven't sold yourself properly. All I see here is a young lady who has a first degree and a sense of entitlement. Just because you have acquired a university education doesn't mean that you must be given a job on a platter of gold.

Your approach should rather be an attempt at selling your strongest points and comparative advantage. Even the statement 'nothing is too small' could actually be expressed in a less desperate manner. This is only a recipe for disaster.

Anyway, I know someone who can help you. Send me your c.v immediately and I will forward it to him. I think you could land a customer care position. You will need some guarantors as huge sums of money may be involved. Should I convince him to employ you kindly remember in all your actions and in-actions that you landed the job through someone who doesn't know you but stuck out her neck for you.

Take care.

Please Can I send mine too? I'm a second class upper graduate of philosophy and reside in Lagos.
Re: I by dammysel(f): 12:38am On Dec 31, 2016
Karin001:

Take care.

That was superb I learnt something new God bless your words.
Re: I by osenidvdg(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2016
Karin001:
Forward your c.v to my mailbox. No promises.

Have sent it hope to get positive response thanks and God bless
Re: I by austine4real(m): 12:34am On Feb 10, 2017
Itzblessing:
Thanks for that insight.
hppybrthday to
wish u many happy returns

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers Needed / They Abandoned Her Because She Was Disabled, She Grew Up To Shock Everyone! / Unilag Msc Entry Result!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.