Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

.......yyg - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / .......yyg (1080 Views)

Who Is Using Betahost247? / ..... / 5 Good Reasons Why Betahost247.com Is My Best Web Hosting Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.......yyg by Dajugba: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: .......yyg by macloaded: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Obviously a paid review!!!grin

1 Like

Re: .......yyg by Dajugba: 6:55am On Dec 26, 2016
macloaded:

I am far above that. It's not! Clear such doubts. Betahost247 is capable.
Re: .......yyg by betahost247(m): 7:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Dajugba:

Betahost247 Perfect Among Others.

Here in Nigeria, we have several hosting service, which I cannot start counting by names and worth, but so far If I can assure you from 2016 all through to date, they have been the best. So I don't know if there are other best to supersede how much I love their service.

I dedicate this write up to the entire staff and management of BetaHost247.

Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year! To the management as they keep sowing above.
I love excellent things, so appreciation is due for their diligent commitment in service providing, trust built, service assistance, integrity, perfect communication, and relationship to clients to fulfill what they promised. I call such Integrity in Business. Do you know that the word integrity in business count!
And If you seek such Integrity trading your business online without having flop server response, then http://www.betahost247.com should be your first choice.

I presume you may think I am a paid advert, no far from it! I write to what satisfy demand based on experience, trust and dealings.

So far i have under rated most Nigeria hosting service potentials, based on what i have read about some Nigeria hosting companies, and guess what! Just one company Betahost247 has the integrity in server/hosting business, site management to keep you assured.

1. Do you know or might have ever come across the verb "BetaHost247." Now you know.

2. Do you know Betahost247 customer care is at your service even as you dial/flash their number.

3. Are you aware betahost247 can fix your site problem with just a chat from their whatsapp number/email if you choose not to call.

4. Are you aware they offer 99.99 percent here in Nigeria for affordable price, compare to what most of this foreign server overseas does.

5. Are you aware Betahost247 can help you save spending cost, reducing expenses more as up coming publisher, or blogger to what name you love most.

6. Do you know Betahost247 don't only provid hosting space for you, they have smart web experts, experience programmer and server engineers.

7. Are you aware you don't have to wallow in past experience, for Betahost247 got class and standard so see your business prosper online.

I could go on and on... For the most important thing is I won't want to deprive you of what benefit I, myself have been enjoying from them ever since I discover that Betahost247 server uniqueness rock and roll my online presence on my platform. So just register with them and see your online business functioning 24hours in 7 days a week, 31days a month and 366 or 365 days yearly accessible.
Their service runs 24hours, and they do every best to see your inter business do not die, once you are subscribe to their hosting. Just forget about worries and start focusing on how to build your online platform. If they were not able to satisfy my demand when I almost lost my site to a previous server I was hosted on, it would have been a tales of pain. So don't search further like I was searching. The solution is at your fingertips if you have 3,500 as affordable to keep you going for a year. So make no mistake.
Source:
http://hkitnob.com/showthread.php?tid=990

Hello,

We will always treasure your allegiance and trust in our products and management. We promise to deliver you with variety of best quality products and services in the years to come.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Advance to you.

Thanks for the Opportunity

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi
Beta Host Limited Support Team
Re: .......yyg by betahost247(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2016
macloaded:

Hello,

Obviously is not a paid review, if we are not capable of doing all what he said, why waste his precious time to write a review about us.

We deliver the best and quality service to our customers, professional experience engineers, programmers, designers, and developers are available 24/7 a week to assist you.

Today's offer comes with 40% Discount on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and Master Reseller Hosting.

Visit us at: http://www.betahost247.com

Coupon Code: WHCHR16

Thank you

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi
Beta Host Limited Support Team
Re: .......yyg by macloaded: 9:29am On Dec 26, 2016
Dajugba:

I am far above that. It's not! Clear such doubts. Betahost247 is capable.

How long have you used this hosting company you're promoting, because from my observation, its less than a week.

Anyway, your way is cool since you didn't say anything concerning their server uptime.

1 Like

Re: .......yyg by betahost247(m): 9:35am On Dec 26, 2016
macloaded:

How long have you used this hosting company you're promoting, because from my observation, its less than a week.

Anyway, your way is cool since you didn't say anything concerning their server uptime.

Hello,

We offer 99.98% Uptime Guaranty, Fast, Safe and Secure.

If not satisfied, get your money back by cancelling within 30 days

Thank you

Regards,
Musa K. D
Beta Host Limited Sales Manager
Re: .......yyg by Dajugba: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2016
macloaded:

Nice question, not up to a month. Read my post again, and understand what I sort from in dealing is integrity in business; and what they did was beyond what I expected. And precise I've tried many professional on this platform whom most could not provide what I desire. A day of favor supersede all other day of difficulty. And probabaly if it's just a day, it beats all other days of being in de wilderness, that I call a state of (Depression) turning around for survival.
Re: .......yyg by emcee4love(m): 2:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
macloaded:

I have a problem with people who do not value their time as much as I do. My first step of action when I doubt an issue is to subject the issue to test. I will therefore advice that instead of wasting time typing what is not worth it, give a trial. I rest my fingers (not pen o)........
Re: .......yyg by macloaded: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
emcee4love:

I have a problem with people who do not value their time as much as I do. My first step of action when I doubt an issue is to subject the issue to test. I will therefore advice that instead of wasting time typing what is not worth it, give a trial. I rest my fingers (not pen o)........

See this one ooo...... I value my time more than you can ever imagine cos i cant waste my time in buying hosting from them just because i want to give them i trial that there are all indications am gonna regret.....
Re: .......yyg by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
A site that dont support Jetpack in wordpress .. i've always hated all nigerian hosts except Domainking !
i love my current host ~ Bluehost!! grin
Re: .......yyg by betahost247(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
lady2lady:
A site that dont support Jetpack in wordpress ..
i've always hated all nigerian hosts except Domainking !

Hello,

Sorry about that, The reason why We don't support WordPress JetPack is due to security reason.

Thank you

Regards,
Musa K. D
Beta Host Limited Tech Support Team
Re: .......yyg by betahost247(m): 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
lady2lady:
A site that dont support Jetpack in wordpress ..
i've always hated all nigerian hosts except Domainking !

Hello,

Regarding your previous request about JetPack Connection on our Server. Kindly note that we now support JetPack WordPress Connection.

Do let me know if your have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Musa K. D
Beta Host Limited Senior Admin
Re: .......yyg by emcee4love(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Regarding your previous request about JetPack Connection on our Server. Kindly note that we now support JetPack WordPress Connection.

Do let me know if your have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Musa K. D
Beta Host Limited Senior Admin

Good

(1) (Reply)

. / Twitter Flagged My Url Please Come In And Help / Content Writer Vs. Copywriter: What's The Difference?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.