Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix (1855 Views)

Man Who Dressed Like A Lady To Extort Money From Guys, Caught & Stripped(Photos) / Woman Caught Stealing Hair Extensions Stripped Unclad & Paraded, Rolled On Muddy / Female Kidnapper Caught & Stripped Unclad At Ajao Estate, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by ebosie11(f): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
According to reports,the boy pictured below was caught stealing fowls.He was stripped unclad and paraded with the fowls he stole.

See photos below..

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/man-who-stole-fowls-caughtstripped.html

Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by ebosie11(f): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2016

Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by optional1(f): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Life

I Wish........
Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by Afam4eva(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Pls, the fowls deserve some respect. See the way they were tied up lie common fowls.

But why tied up the guy though. this is inhuman for both the boy and the fowls.
Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by doctimonyeka(m): 10:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
Dear God...
My heart is so heavy right now seeing this boy in tears...
This is what poverty has reduced nigerians to...

Pls SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE...

LALASTICLA

3 Likes

Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by bolanto24(m): 10:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Smh... Nigeria and jungle justice. A God forsaken country. The citizens and government are all evil n wicked.

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by madridguy(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
This is total abusive of the poor boy human right. Though I don't support his deed but this treatment is really inhuman.
Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by Jerrylolo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
chai people are so so wicked sha.... shocked shocked shocked shocked but seriously some people have talent in tieing o... {in falz voice} zee the manner of which the hen waz tied together with the boy, i can see there is no humanity in this world any longer....anyways dia ris God oooo
Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by mostyg(m): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
We all have a responsibility to stop jungle justice in Nigeria. Let a competent court of Justice try any alleged criminal rather than everyone becoming a judge and melting out undue punishment.
Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by decatalyst(m): 11:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
doctimonyeka:
Dear God...

My heart is so heavy right now seeing this boy in tears...

This is what poverty has reduced nigerians to...

Pls SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE...

LALASTICLA

My friend, some people steal not because they are poor or don't have basic needs of life. It's simply greed...

They stole the goat we were supposed to use for X'mas friday/Saturday morning. They stole my neighbor's own this morning! Quite shocking and depressing...

I don't blink an eye when these heartless thieves and rogues are caught.
Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by shortgun(m): 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Not 1, not 2 but 3 chickens shocked.....wot a greedy thief
Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by mostyg(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
decatalyst:

My friend, some people steal not because they are poor or don't have basic needs of life. It's simply greed...

They stole the goat we were supposed to use for X'mas friday/Saturday morning. They stole my neighbor's own this morning! Quite shocking and depressing...

I pray you wouldn't be wrongly accused of a crime one day and some fools who want to beat you.
Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by decatalyst(m): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
mostyg:

I pray you wouldn't be wrongly accused of a crime one day and some fools who want to beat you.

Anyone could be the victim of circumstance...but not everyone.

We are talking about someone caught in the act here bro.

You can imagine the shock the old woman wey wan kill goat he bought yesterday for X'mas celebration... sons and grand children feel nah.

Imagine its ur wedding Eve and they stole ur cow. undecided

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by decatalyst(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
shortgun:
Not 1, not 2 but 3 chickens shocked.....wot a greedy thief

Very greed idiot

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by mostyg(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
decatalyst:

Anyone could be the victim of circumstance...but not everyone.

We are talking about someone caught in the act here bro.

You can imagine the shock the old woman wey wan kill goat he bought yesterday for X'mas celebration... sons and grand children feel nah.

Imagine its ur wedding Eve and they stole ur cow. undecided

That as far as I am concern doesn't warrant jungle justice. There may be a crazy fellow who would want the guy dead for stealing fowls. Between a blink of an eye, gasoline would have surfaced with matches to burn him alive.
Let us discourage jungle justice.
It is better for a criminal to escape justice than a innocent soul punished for what he did not.
Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by decatalyst(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
mostyg:

It is better for a criminal to escape justice than a innocent soul punished for what he did not.

While I agree to NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE the quote above is what I have issues with.

He who steal to put to Shame shall wear a garment of shame. He who kill by the sword shall die by the sword.

Justice MUST be served by the proper and right authorities
Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by kodded(m): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
where are all the human rights activist in that other thread undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by mostyg(m): 12:21am On Dec 26, 2016
decatalyst:

While I agree to NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE the quote above is what I have issues with.

He who steal to put to Shame shall wear a garment of shame. He who kill by the sword shall die by the sword.

Justice MUST be served by the proper and right authorities

My brother fortunately, that's how our justice system is built. It is the onus of the prosecution to proof beyond reasonable doubt that an offence was committed so that an innocent person may not be wrongfully convicted.
Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by doctimonyeka(m): 3:17am On Dec 26, 2016
decatalyst:

two wrongs never make a right....
Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Afam4eva:
Pls, the fowls deserve some respect. See the way they were tied up lie common fowls.

But why tied up the guy though. this is inhuman for both the boy and the fowls.
The fowls , who were the victims were even suffering more...
Re: Boy Who Stole Fowls Caught,Stripped Unclad & Paraded With The Fowls He Stole(pix by BrutalJab: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2016
grin That's nice

(1) (Reply)

Female Thieves Stripped Unclad While The Male Is Left With His Clothes On(Video) / Clubkonnect Please Treat As Urgent. / My Ex Girlfriend Has Been Scammed On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.