Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Which Time Do You Think Is Best - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Time Do You Think Is Best (823 Views)

Linus Victor Anyanna Is Best Graduating Student From Federal University Gusau / Mayowa Mubashir Abiru From Babcock Is Best In Law School Bar Exams / OOU Is Best State University In 2016 - Institute For Governance Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Time Do You Think Is Best by tomzee2(f): 4:53am On Dec 26, 2016
OK I just need your help narialanders I promise to be brief... I came across an article here in Nairaland weeks ego, on (if you want to read and understand, that you need to rest for atlist 7hours in other for your brain to calm down and work well.. Now the problem is most of my lecture are morning and evening classes, and once I leave home in the morning I don't normally come back home I wait for the evening lectures (due to distance ) and when I come back I have to fine something for my bele which I know I will finish that by 9...... Nairalanders which time now do you think I should fix my reading time table? really need your help on this....
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 26, 2016
tomzee2:
OK I just need your help narialanders I promise to be brief... I came across an article here in Nairaland weeks ego, on (if you want to read and understand, that you need to rest for atlist 7hours in other for your brain to calm down and work well.. Now the problem is most of my lecture are morning and evening classes, and once I leave home in the morning I don't normally come back home I wait for the evening lectures (due to distance ) and when I come back I have to fine something for my bele which I know I will finish that by 9...... Nairalanders which time now do you think I should fix my reading time table? really need your help on this....
Read in the afternoon. find a tree where cool brreze blows, sit under it so it could shield you from the sun and you could also assimilate faster. or probably head to the library if your comfortable there(me i never read in the library sha). Wake up early let say at 5,read for an hour or less if you can. Academic brilliance involves continous reading, length of reading doesnt matter, its the ability to always comprehend and recollect things that you have gone through that matters. leave that 7 hours talk,u can even rest more if u want. read 1- 2 hours daily, thats enough. But if your a slow grasper of knowledge, extend it to 3-4 hours. per day. Avoid lazy friends, keep like minded, please run away from women, i take God beg you, avoid them, they are amongst my greatest regrets in ma school days, furthermore be in good rapport with your teachers. Goodluck and wish yah success in your aspirations and endeavors. Good day

2 Likes

Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by tomzee2(f): 5:10am On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=Justdulla post=52259785]
Read in the afternoon. find a tree where cool brreze blothank you very much I appreciate this..... But that part of ropport on my lecturer I don't understand
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by tomzee2(f): 5:13am On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:

, furthermore be in good rapport with your teachers.
this part am confuse
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 26, 2016
dont be in their bad books
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by tomzee2(f): 5:19am On Dec 26, 2016
Justdulla:
dont be in their bad books
thanks a plenty..... But sometimes hungry don't make me understand what am reading in skul o
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 26, 2016
tomzee2:
this part am confuse
Always make sure ysour lectures notice yah. be in their good books. that way, you wouldnt have any ish academically. Bacj when i was stills shooling, i never saw my lecturers eye to eye cos i naturally dislkied them, at the end of the day, i paid the price by spilling cos a normal favour that was done for other students so that they could be cleared was jettisoned for me simply cos the lecturers all concluded that i was a rude boy and hence needed to be taught a lesson
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by tomzee2(f): 5:22am On Dec 26, 2016
I see that I have to drop that act too CU's I dislike them myself and I never go close to them
Justdulla:

Always make sure ysour lectures notice yah. be in their good books. that way, you wouldnt have any ish academically. Bacj when i was stills shooling, i never saw my lecturers eye to eye cos i naturally dislkied them, at the end of the day, i paid the price by spilling cos a normal favour that was done for other students so that they could be cleared was jettisoned for me simply cos the lecturers all concluded that i was a rude boy and hence needed to be taught a lesson
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 26, 2016
tomzee2:
thanks a plenty..... But sometimes hungry don't make me understand what am reading in skul o
Brother hunger is constant. especially if your a glutton like me.. If I were you, you should have a eating schedule i. e light breakfast, heavy lunch and moderate dinner. Try and feed on snacks as well..Prepare your budget adequately so u can have lunch at the school cafeteria. then afterwards u can read pending your next lecture
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 26, 2016
tomzee2:
I see that I have to drop that act too CU's I dislike them myself and I never go close to them
yup u definitely have to.. strong head doesnt pay ooo. me i didnt give a damn sha cos i still went back and applied for masters programme.. but don't be like me,. Just follow dem and do eye service afterall its for a few years... if you finish you can now beef them as u want, no wahala
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by tomzee2(f): 5:37am On Dec 26, 2016
Will try my best... But there is this problem again. Each time I read I tend to forget everything have read after some hours nd that is killing my vibe nd discourage me from reading.... Any remedy to that pls?
Justdulla:

yup u definitely have to.. strong head doesnt pay ooo. me i didnt give a damn sha cos i still went back and applied for masters programme.. but don't be like me,. Just follow dem and do eye service afterall its for a few years... if you finish you can now beef them as u want, no wahala
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 26, 2016
tomzee2:
Will try my best... But there is this problem again. Each time I read I tend to forget everything have read after some hours nd that is killing my vibe nd discourage me from reading.... Any remedy to that pls?
Find the serious ones in your class, read with them. Even if they try to avoid you dont bother yourself keep trying. you learn faster if a feklow mate explains a particularly difficult aspect to you. If that doesnt work, meet your level adviser and explain your debacle, am sure something will be worked out for you probably a reading routine or coaching and inspiration

1 Like

Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by tomzee2(f): 5:49am On Dec 26, 2016
Thank you
Justdulla:

Find the serious ones in your class, read with them. Even if they try to avoid you dont bother yourself keep trying. you learn faster if a feklow mate explains a particularly difficult aspect to you. If that doesnt work, meet your level adviser and explain your debacle, am sure something will be worked out for you probably a reading routine or coaching and inspiration
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by deltateam: 6:04am On Dec 26, 2016
Op I believe they sell food at your school. If you feel hungry, buy food there and study in school at any free time you see even while waiting for lecturers to come. If you check your timetable you will see lots of free vacant spaces and that's for studying. Unfortunately some students will prefer to gist away their time.

As for finishing by 9pm, even if you sleep for 7 hours which is usually the time duration of sleep for children. Your waking up will be by 4am. You can also study for 2 hours before preparing for school.

Saturday and Sundays are also available for studying.
Op you have lots of time for book.
If you wakeup by 2am you can also study for 3hours and rest for 1 hour before preparing for school or study for 2 hours then sleep for 2 hours then prepare for school.
The person that said sleep for 7 hours wasn't referring to students. For students 4-5 hours sleep is enough. Too much Sleep is a killer of destiny.

1 Like

Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by tomzee2(f): 6:16am On Dec 26, 2016
deltateam:
Op I believe they sell food at your school. If you feel hungry, buy food there [/b]and study in school at any free time you see even while waiting for lecturers to come. If you check your timetable you will see lots of free vacant spaces and that's for studying. Unfortunately some students will prefer to gist away their time.

As for finishing by 9pm, even if you sleep for 7 hours which is usually the time duration of sleep for children. Your waking up will be by 4am. You can also study for 2 hours before preparing for school.

[b]Saturday
and Sundays are also available for studying.
Op you have lots of time for book.
If you wakeup by 2am you can also study for 3hours and rest for 1 hour before preparing for school or study for 2 hours then sleep for 2 hours then prepare for school.
The person that said sleep for 7 hours wasn't referring to students. For students 4-5 hours sleep is enough. Too much Sleep is a killer of destiny.
thanks bruh but sometimes brokerage the oh and I do have Saturday lectures too they re even the worst
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by deltateam: 6:18am On Dec 26, 2016
tomzee2:

What course are you studying so that we can better guide you. Are you an active student? By that I mean do you ask questions in class? Do you seat at the back seat where you get distracted and what kind of friends do you roll with? These are all factors that can slow you down. Do you have access to YouTube videos and ebooks online?
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by deltateam: 6:20am On Dec 26, 2016
Post your whatsapp number let me follow you up. You can delete after 5 minutes if you do it now.
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by tomzee2(f): 6:24am On Dec 26, 2016
Sociology. Nd no am not active but i do seat in front role and for friend I don't have any yet we only say hi in skul after that everybody goes his/her way...... And yes I have access to YouTube videos/ebooks
deltateam:

What course are you studying so that we can better guide you. Are you an active student? By that I mean do you ask questions in class? Do you seat at the back seat where you get distracted and what kind of friends do you roll with? These are all factors that can slow you down. Do you have access to YouTube videos and ebooks online?
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by tomzee2(f): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2016
deltateam:
Post your whatsapp number let me follow you up. You can delete after 5 minutes if you do it now.
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by deltateam: 6:27am On Dec 26, 2016
tomzee2:
Sociology. Nd no am not active but i do seat in front role and for friend I don't have any yet we only say hi in skul after that everybody goes his/her way...... And yes I have access to YouTube videos/ebooks

Ask questions in class then. Try to study ahead of your lecturers. If they don't give you course outline, you can request for it.
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by deltateam: 6:29am On Dec 26, 2016
Copied. You can delete it.
Re: Which Time Do You Think Is Best by tomzee2(f): 6:31am On Dec 26, 2016
deltateam:

Ask questions in class then. Try to study ahead of your lecturers. If they don't give you course outline, you can request for it.
OK thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Chemistry Or Physics In Engineering / Two UNILAG Graduating Students Attain 5.0 CGPA / Ten Unknown Facts About Ancient Rome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.