Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,694 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Moncler Outlet Online Back - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Moncler Outlet Online Back (326 Views)

Moncler Jacket Needed / Shop MCM Outlet Online Store / Chinybelle_hair Nairaland Sales Outlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moncler Outlet Online Back by moncleronsanis: 6:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Sarah Michelle Gellar recently returned to the role Moncler Outlet Online of Kathryn Meurteuil for the pilot of NBC's Cruel Intentions sequel series, and Taylor Smith Johnson, the show's lead, had a front row seat to her performance.

"It's hard to take your eyes off her," Smith, 20, tells PEOPLE. "Even in a scene, its hard to stay focus just because she's magnetic to watch."

Seventeen years have passed since the Buffy the Vampire Slayer alum stepped into the shoes of the scheming society girl, and Gellar, 39, even dyed her blonde hair brunette to get back into character.

"She really took care of me," says Smith, a relative newcomer who can next be seen in Wolves alongside Michael Shannon. "She was very adamant about doing what was necessary in order to make the scene come to life or to make your choices true."

NBC's follow-up to the 1999 movie follows Bash Casey (Smith), the son of Sebastian Valmont (portrayed by Ryan Phillippe in the movie) and Annette Hargrove (Reese Witherspoon in the movie and Kate Levering in the series). After Bash unearths his deceased father's journal where he chronicled all of his misdeeds, he takes his father's 1957 Jaguar Roadster from Kansas to San Francisco, where he meets his aunt Kathryn (Gellar), who is fighting for control of Valmont International and him.

"It's like his mom on one shoulder ' she's the angel ' and then there's Kathryn on the other side like the devil," Smith teases. "They're both kind of pulling for me. Will I become the Moncler Jackets Outlet person my mom raised me to be or am I destined to become like my father and go down that road of power and prestige?"

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Illustrators And Pattern Drafters / Training Training Training / System Restoring One Touch Sensor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.