Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,584 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Please Help On How To Fix This - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help On How To Fix This (347 Views)

How To Fix This Issue On Samsung? / How Do I Fix This (screenshots) / Please Help! Flickering Screen On Infinix Hot 2. How Can I Fix This Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help On How To Fix This by Thundeh(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2016
Hello gurus in the house, I downloaded a movie of 1.2gb. But unfortunately the movie of 1hr 40mins could only play for 20mins. Even though the play time keeps counting while both visual and audio are not available till the end of the movie. Please assist on how to fix more than an hour unplayed time. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Please Help On How To Fix This by pr0blem: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
try and redownload it, I don't think you can do anything about that one

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Take More Selfies? / 16 Reasons why You Should Invest In Android Applications development / Nokia 3310 Returns To Market This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.