Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

It Is Only A Matter Of Time. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Only A Matter Of Time. (295 Views)

Game Of Souls: A Matter Of Eternal Life And Death / The Matter Of Homosexuality / The Matter Of Tithing: My Personal Encounter With The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Only A Matter Of Time. by uchkochi(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2016
IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

God ask me to tell you that no matter what you are going through,IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME. Don't give up,Don't break down,because it is only just a matter of time. God has answered your prayers, He has seen your tears,He has undo the heavy burdens and broken every yoke,BUT it is still only a matter of time.

Why is it only a matter of time? The reason is for your patience to be complete. God does not want to see anxiety in your heart, Philippians 4 : 6.He wants to see patience instead. James 1:3-4. Well you may be saying,you have been patient all this while. The truth is; that patience you claim you have is mixed with anxiety. True patience puts you at rest,that you will not even be bothered whether God does it or not.

Be patient because God has already answered your prayers,He has opened your breakthrough doors,but He is checking your heart whether you are patient or anxious. So receive grace to be patient in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: It Is Only A Matter Of Time. by jiggaz(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Amen!!! We should all be at rest as Believers cos God is working behind the scene for us!! Nice post bro.
Re: It Is Only A Matter Of Time. by ScienceWatch: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
I wish you all a happy new year ! I agree it is only a matter of time, then the awesome truth about the mighty Jesus will be demonstrated world-wide. Do you see the hunger to find the true God expressed by millions of people world wide ?

Fortunately, the evidence of creation is not hard to find. The mind-blowing evidence for CREATION is put in its simplest form in John 14:12.

Dishonest, ambitious scientists earn a living by shoving insane ideas into the laps of the masses who usually have no way to verify the trash.

To prevent FAKE pastors/ministers etc from entering into priesthood and harming millions of innocent people, Jesus says to all pastors, ministers and evangelists in John 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater WORKS than these shall you do; because I go unto my Father.

You can know a true pastor/minister/evangelist by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor, not their elaborate speeches.

These are the WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same, He says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Jesus say clearly in these biblical refs that these WORKS that he does bear witness that the Father has sent him.

Emmanuel TV and youtube.com provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH of creation to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.
Finally honest scientists have seen evolution and the Big Bang for what it always was. It was from the start A vicious SCAM to oppress the masses world wide!

(1) (Reply)

Illiterate / Whatsoever Ye Do, Do All To The Glory Of God / Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.