Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting (1240 Views)

Unlimited Cpanel Web Hosting, Reseller And Master Reseller Hosting In Nigeria / Unlimited Web Hosting, Reseller And Master Reseller Hosting In Nigeria / Fast, Secure, Reliable, 100℅ Uptime Guarante Master Reseller Hosting (16GB RAM) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by betahost247(m): 9:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Happy Christmas to you from Beta Host Limited.

We have a wildfire at Beta Host Limited, giving Christmas 40% Discount on all our Shared Hosting, Reseller Plan, and Master Reseller Plans,

Use Coupon: WHCHR16 at checkout for 40% off any hosting plan.

Visit: http://www.betahost247.com

NOTE: If you are making multiple orders, you will need to complete one order before making another. You can use online payment to setup the service instantly. Your order must NOT include a new domain registration or transfer.

We believe you had a wonderful Christmas, now it's time to get your websites up and running for the next year and we are your number one friends for that. This offer is valid only till 31st Dec, 2017. Don't miss it.

So take the advantage of this offer and provide us the chance to serve you.

Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
I just clicked on ya link .. and was just going through it and realized The Coupon Code does not exist ...

What's wrong with you guys?
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by betahost247(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
lady2lady:
I just clicked on ya link .. and was just going through it and realized The Coupon Code does not exist ...

What's wrong with you guys?

Hello,

So sorry about that, they was a mistake with the code posted on NairaLand which is far different from what our loyal customers have been using since today, Kindly Use (WHCHR16) for your order.

Visit: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html to place your order.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
betahost247:

Hello,

So sorry about that, they was a mistake with the code posted on NairaLand which is far different from what our loyal customers have been using since today, Kindly Use (WHCHR16) for your order.

Visit: http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html to place your order.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Yeap .. It's active
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by betahost247(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2016
lady2lady:
Yeap .. It's active

Alright! Hope to see you soon
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2016
betahost247:

Alright! Hope to see you soon
I'm about giving your host a chance ,and I'm kind of testing it,which I'll speak good of if it favored me and all these forming you guys exhibit whether it worth it.

My question today is :
I choose that of N3,500 and iin the domain area,I choose that I already had a domain which I'll have to update my name servers.

How can I update it knowing too well I'm not familiar with your host?

I already had a blog,which I wanted to transfer the host to yours both the blog posts etc, how can I do that?

Please answer the above questions first, while I surf around your site for another upcoming question.

Thanks grin
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by betahost247(m): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2016
lady2lady:
I'm about giving your host a chance ,and I'm kind of testing it,which I'll speak good of if it favored me and all these forming you guys exhibit whether it worth it.

My question today is :
I choose that of N3,500 and iin the domain area,I choose that I already had a domain which I'll have to update my name servers.

How can I update it knowing too well I'm not familiar with your host?

I already had a blog,which I wanted to transfer the host to yours both the blog posts etc, how can I do that?

Please answer the above questions first, while I surf around your site for another upcoming question.

Thanks grin

Hello,

How to Update Nameservers from the Client Area if your domain name is hosted with another register using WHMCS to Manage your Domain!

A domain name cannot be registered without a valid nameservers, you can assign nameservers when you are placing order for domain registration only. The system assigns a nameservers automatic if you are buying a full package here of hosting and domain.

The process is instructed bellow:

Login to the Client Area > Domains >> My Domains >>> Tick the box to select any Domain you want to edit it namrservers >>>> Scroll down ward to have WITH SELECTED, click to have option menu, choose Manage Nameservers >>>>>

You have two columns of nameservers with the existing nameservers, delete and type the new nameservers.

Note that you can select as many domains as you wish if you want to update nameservers for multiple domains at the same time.

Save chnages and the new nameserver will take effect after propagation. Note: Propagation Takes 24-48hrs to Complete.

Questions 2.

To move your content from blogsport to WordPress:

Here are the steps you will be taking to switch from Blogger to WordPress without losing Google rankings.

Export your Blogger blog by visiting Settings » Other page.
Import Blogger to WordPress by visiting Tools » Import page in WordPress admin area.
Setting up permalinks on your new WordPress blog.
Setting up redirects for Blogger visitors to WordPress posts
Set up redirects for RSS feeds
Import your images from Blogger to WordPress media library.

Hope this help

Do let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi
Beta Host Limited Sales/Support Team
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2016
betahost247:

Hello,

How to Update Nameservers from the Client Area if your domain name is hosted with another register using WHMCS to Manage your Domain!

A domain name cannot be registered without a valid nameservers, you can assign nameservers when you are placing order for domain registration only. The system assigns a nameservers automatic if you are buying a full package here of hosting and domain.

The process is instructed bellow:

Login to the Client Area > Domains >> My Domains >>> Tick the box to select any Domain you want to edit it namrservers >>>> Scroll down ward to have WITH SELECTED, click to have option menu, choose Manage Nameservers >>>>>

You have two columns of nameservers with the existing nameservers, delete and type the new nameservers.

Note that you can select as many domains as you wish if you want to update nameservers for multiple domains at the same time.

Save chnages and the new nameserver will take effect after propagation. Note: Propagation Takes 24-48hrs to Complete.

Questions 2.

To move your content from blogsport to WordPress:

Here are the steps you will be taking to switch from Blogger to WordPress without losing Google rankings.

Export your Blogger blog by visiting Settings » Other page.
Import Blogger to WordPress by visiting Tools » Import page in WordPress admin area.
Setting up permalinks on your new WordPress blog.
Setting up redirects for Blogger visitors to WordPress posts
Set up redirects for RSS feeds
Import your images from Blogger to WordPress media library.

Hope this help

Thank you

Regards,
Adebayo Adeyemi
Beta Host Limited Sales/Support Team
the second answer,ion get it ..

Since I want to host on your site ..
How do I transfer the posts I have in to it ..
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by betahost247(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
lady2lady:
the second answer,ion get it ..

Since I want to host on your site ..
How do I transfer the posts I have in to it ..

Hello,

To start importing your Blogger site into WordPress, you need to go to your WordPress admin and visit Tools » Import. On the Import page, click on Blogger. This will bring up a popup asking you to install the Blogger to WordPress importer. You need to click on the Insall button.

Thank you

Regards,
Ahmed Musa
Beta Host Limited Support Team
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by betahost247(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2016
Offer still stands
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by betahost247(m): 6:01am On Dec 29, 2016
99.98% Uptime Guaranty
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by betahost247(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
Grab this offer opportunity
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by betahost247(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Take opportunity of this server while it's last
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by betahost247(m): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy New Year from all of us at Beta Host Limited
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by betahost247(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Take advantage of this offer
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by betahost247(m): 6:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Offer will be ending by Tomorrow
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by betahost247(m): 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Christmas offer from Beta Host
Re: Christmas 40% On Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Master Reseller Hosting by betahost247(m): 5:39am On Dec 26, 2017
betahost247:
Take opportunity of this server while it's last

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! What You Must Know Before Starting A Website / Nigeria Now Has A New Advertising Platform That Works With Google And Cheap. / Nominees List For West Africa Bloggers Award 2017 Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.