Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

The Palms,ota Shopping Mall - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Palms,ota Shopping Mall (1985 Views)

Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) / Ebonyi Ultra Modern Shopping Mall And Ecumenical Center Updates / People Called Me Crazy When I Started Whispering Palms —prof Pearse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Palms,ota Shopping Mall by Baddosneh: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2016
The Palms, Ota Shopping Mall : Sango Ota and its environs reaching out as far as toll-gate is a very exciting and activity filled area, so much so that a business that is well organized should bring massive profit, thanks to the development plan of the state governor Ibikunle Amosun and other parastatals who have worked endlessly to see the state move forward especially to its neighbouring state i:e Lagos state

http://www.360hubspot.com/blog/2016/12/26/the-palms-ota-shopping-mall/

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To A High Profit, Multimillion Naira Rice Investment Concept! / Keke Maruwa Available For Hire Purchase In Lagos / Anyone Using Baxi MPOS Machine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.