Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,910 members, 7,838,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Why David Moyes Failed At Manchester United – Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why David Moyes Failed At Manchester United – Mourinho (640 Views)

Why David De Gea Has Been Giving Bad Performance" I Was Shocked As Well / Revealed! Reason Behind Chelsea's Conte And Man United's Mourinho Spat / Liverpool Vs Man United: Mourinho Reveals Only Thing That Could Hurt His Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why David Moyes Failed At Manchester United – Mourinho by GisthoodBlog(m): 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho has said David Moyes did not succeed at the club because he took over just as the Premier League was becoming ultra-competitive.

Mourinho, who turned down the chance to replace Sir Alex Ferguson in 2013, said theScot had a difficult task on his hands at United.

Moyes returns to Old Trafford on Boxing Day for the first time, since he was sacked by United in April 2014, after only 10 months in charge.Mourinho, however, said Moyes inherited a decent squad from his compatriot.

“I wouldn’t mind to be at a club with great expectations, but to have Ryan Giggs and ‘Chicharito’ [Javier Hernandez] and [Nemanja] Vidic still inthe team, [Patrice] Evra too… I wouldn’t mind,” Mourinho said.

“I don’t feel it [United’s expectation] asa burden. I feel the great history of theclub as only a positive thing and not anegative thing. The problem is whether you have the conditions to follow that success of history. If not, then that’s a different story.

“There are generations and in a certain period, when David came, the situation was not so easy to go in thatwinning direction. At the same time — I think this iseven more important — the Premier League was changing.

“Periods of domination now belong to the past because the Premier League was going already in an incredible direction and it is what it is now”, he added.

Source:http://gisthoodng..in/2016/12/why-david-moyes-failed-at-manchester.html

Re: Why David Moyes Failed At Manchester United – Mourinho by antosly(m): 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mourinho Finish top four first, mouth-organ

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Set To Beat Juventus And Inter To Midfielder's Signature / Wilfred Ndidi - From The Teddy Bear To Multi-million Pounds Premier League Buy / When Man U Finally Moved Up To 5th In The EPL Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.