Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,909 members, 7,821,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) (30909 Views)

Policeman Attached To UBA Assaults A Bike Rider / South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by NaijaBlend: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Check the name-tag on that police officer; he must be one Boko Haramite at large!

Will God ever forgive Buhari for spilling the blood of innocent people on a daily basis?
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by sirscripture: 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
If there rich - i mean our leaders are not against the masses, arming the likes of FRSC and even police in some places should not have been considered, and you should also know the idea is to make us fear people who make our ill-laws. Tasers are the likes are not as expensive as riffles, then why are our securities in Fuel station, malls and hotels are fully armed? Crimes are committed everywhere, even in our homes. So we should spend more time in coming up with decisions to eradicate crimes to the bearest minimum not tackling it with killings of our able sons and daughters.

But i want Nigerians to always calm down with a whole lot of patience when dealing with our security men with riffles. Most of them are not as normal as we expect them to be, so then can only display their madness at the slightest argument as they wish.

But do not expect it to get better, they are with the riffles to keep us being slaves.

RIP to the young lad. So unfortunate...
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by Ezionye(f): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
If he had known, he would not have returned home. Now this?

Another life wasted
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by IPOB123london: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
and u are seriously telling this place is not a zoo hm

anyway afonja na afonja
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by Killurself: 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pls, hear from police first bfor judging the matter
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by autorotation: 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
The crux of the matter is the policeman is from a far flung part of the 'country' and so knows he can always return there ... i've heard so many said the worse that will happen is i will be tranfered ...
its unfortunate that the average uniform man is aware that he is adequtely protected by the government for any crime committed after all who cares about 'bloody civillians'
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
The police officer should be arrested and jailed.

He was given a gun, but only to use it with his senses and not when someone asks him to without thinking.
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by Cityguy: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Richie0974:
I think the guns with policemen should be replaced with tranquilizers, guns and bullets should be used for anti criminal activities. Those attached to banks, individuals should carry along with them tranquilizers not bullets.
That's something worth considering. These evil men in black think they are invisible. They are as vulnerable as anyone. Why should an armed policeman aim a gun at an unarmed civilian and kill him. There has to be a campaign to end this police brutality and act of impunity. They must not provoke the civil populace to revenging all these atrocities. Where are those guys who create online petitions for people to sign sef? What is this na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
I dont know the reason i bursted into laugh after reading this story... may his soul rest in peace sha!
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by ZoneBslayer(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
I will never have pity for policemen in Nigeria. they are a wicked lot! let me see anybody here that will use the annoying line of " they are protecting us"..
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by eaglechild: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Boyooosa:
I dont know the reason i bursted into laugh after reading this story... may his soul rest in peace sha!
The reason is that you are an insensitive mor ron.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
We avoid trouble not because we are not strong,man is d only animal that refuse 2 b beaten 2 submission.when he strike back he is more dangerous than a venomous snake.
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by DrogoG(m): 1:35am On Dec 27, 2016
Eto shouldn't have attacked the attendance, he could have complained to the Station manager.
The policeman who killed him should be arrested and sent to jail! he's a murderer!
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by Rozaystunna(m): 2:51am On Dec 27, 2016
sassiemyk:
Pls which demon has possessed the Nigerian police? Chisos. Shooting as if dem be Clarence Peters.
I love bars and this is fire I give you that cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by autorotation: 4:04am On Dec 27, 2016
... Nigeria is at the edge of a cliff ... they just have not seen it yet
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by ojac1: 6:41am On Dec 27, 2016
bentlywills:
Who is blame now?

The station manager or the Trigger happy police officer?

RIP Eto'
but y did he need to slap the fuel atttendant
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by Souljaboi1: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2016
ojmetrix:
any body reading this will not die even before and after 2017 in jesus name

When would the person die ?
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by glossy6(f): 9:19am On Dec 27, 2016
sooooooo sad
RIP Eto
A bullet for a slap?
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by jc173(f): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2016
The pump attendant was supposed to wipe the old miter he sold to the previous customer instead he added it to the guy(the wants to chop the guy mugu '' thief") and this lead to the misunderstanding BTW them... Out of anger the guy slapped him for trying to dupe him... During the process pple gathered to settle the issue it was then the guy lost his phone

When he was about to drive out from the gate it was then the police shot him
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by seunzor: 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
This story is so pathetic, its so sad that the people that are supposed to protect you are now the people harming and killing you. But at The same time, the gas station attendance is also a human being like you, to me, it does not make any sense for you to slap somebody you are not feeding, the person is neither your child or your house boy. Lets learn to control our anger atimes and let humble ourselves.
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2016
eaglechild:

The reason is that you are an insensitive mor ron.
U got dat wrong Eagle. I later found out dat the reason i busted into laugh was that I played out the scenario in my imagination and it seemed to me like one of these Eddy Murphy Home videos (Comedy). You went to a Petrol Station without any genuine cause (probably because you were HIGH on Range Sport), you went ahead and slapped an Attendant (probably because you saw him as a low profiled person). The manager came around (probably a freedom fighter or a peace maker?) called the POLICE of Nigeria Force grin. The Police as usual couldnt wait to see him using his allocated bullet and fired it at a running-away coward NIGGA. Isnt dat funny enough for ur stoopeed ash?
Re: Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) by MadeInSpain2015(m): 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2016
Bleep you naija Police turn to assassination

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Rescue One Of Five Kidnapped RCCG Pastors / Ogun Okada Rider Stabs Tricyclist To Death Over Right Of Way / Young Man Declared Missing After Traveling To Plateau Before The Massacre. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.