Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS (54525 Views)

Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) / Lady Escapes Being Used For Ritual In Benin, After The Oga Rejected Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Goldenheart(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Origin:

Me I want additional buttons under the posts .

After reading some posts I will look for options. Finding none I will like and unlike the post. But the real me wants to hit the "Na Talk be this?" button.
grin grin
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by james1(m): 7:05am On May 12, 2020
She is brave!
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by olisaemeka1(m): 10:13am On May 12, 2020
informant001:
A Nigerian lady based in he United States -is filled with thanks after escaping from the clutches of kidnappers on her arrival to Lagos about 2 weeks ago. According to her, she got whisked away by the hoodlums at about 2:50am on her way from the Airport. She managed to escape by jumping off the moving vehicle...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/us-based-lady-reveals-how-she-escaped.html
This happened in 2016 and we are in 2020 ....this 2weeks ago is a spiritual one .
Re: US Based Lady Escapes From Kidnappers In Lagos. PICS by Hoodbilonia: 5:07pm On May 12, 2020
She must have been an apako.
Cos if na ajeh. She go get mind escape

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) / Ebonyi Shop Owners On The Run, Others Arrested Over The Killing Of 2 Herdsmen / Nigerian Vikings, Cultists Clash At Cheras In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.