Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Help: My Grandma Is Missing - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: My Grandma Is Missing (31273 Views)

Olayemi Oluwatoyin Is Missing: Left Abuja For Lagos Since May & Has Not Returned / This Girl Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Emyogalanya: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
georgee:
My grandma went out since sat 24th december 2016 around 6am and she has not been found. Me, my mum, and everybody have been looking for her since. She stays in Sanusi street Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos.
We have been to the police station, Hospitals, mortuary.. Still no success. She is around 82yrs old. We spent the whole of christmas lookn for her. Pls anybody who has seen her shuld pls contact me. cry cry cry
Her name is Bamidele Egbedi from Delta state.
ask buhari he is ur chief security officer. But i thought they said kidnapping is in se only so even lagos needs some kind of phyton dancing
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by GGirll: 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
georgee:
My grandma went out since sat 24th december 2016 around 6am and she has not been found. Me, my mum, and everybody have been looking for her since. She stays in Sanusi street Ijeshatedo Surulere Lagos.
We have been to the police station, Hospitals, mortuary.. Still no success. She is around 82yrs old. We spent the whole of christmas lookn for her. Pls anybody who has seen her shuld pls contact me. cry cry cry
She will be found in Jesus Name dear meanwhile my friend bears that name Dan Egbedi n his from Delta don't know if hes ur relative.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by tolexy123: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
henrydadon:

now this is a level of stupidity have never seen in my life..where you droped on your head as a child?
e pepper am
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Endtimesmith(m): 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
She will be found,but firstly...let's fix the drones!
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Trapnews: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
georgee:

U sabi area
Yeah! I sabi Lagos no be small ooo!
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by AgentGoat: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
MsDelilah:

I don't appreciate what you said on that thread. I didn't insult anyone. And I don't recall insulting you either. So insulting one's parents is rather immature.

I could have insulted you right back. But I'm not an infant.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Merry Christmas.

You are following me around.

I'm sorry I insult u.

Please
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Notion(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
tolexy123:
when u said you searched for her at the mortuary grin

As in there where expecting her to die or smtin
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by adellam16(f): 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
totorimi:
Why would you allow an 82 yrs old woman to go out alone by that time of the morning in a city.
That's negligence on your part OP. We pray she returns home safely. By the way that's bubu's age mate we are looking for so while bubu is on the other hand proving hard mam like his brain is still intact.
Meaning..............?
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Blessograo(f): 4:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Hope she's safe. She probably has dementia and lost her way back home, I hope nothing worse than that happens to her.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by bauer36(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2016
May be she was the grandma at the pole. go check.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by deco22(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2016
hope she iz found.. sad

1 Like

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
bauer36:
May be she was the grandma at the pole. go check.
Naaaa
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by ayobase(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2016
georgee:

Any good news yet?
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
ayobase:

Any good news yet?
Bro..No news ooooooo...
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by ayobase(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2017
georgee:
Bro..No news ooooooo...
All shall be well bro.
my heart is with you.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Was told by a friend now that 106.5fm Faaji that they av in their custody an eldery woman who has been wit dem since dec 25th there in Alagbado. Been tryin to get a contact in d station to call, all to no avail. Abeg if anybody has phone number of anybody in faaji fm 106.5fm shuld pls help out..Abeg .Biko cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
georgee:
Was told by a friend now that 106.5fm Faaji that they av in their custody an eldery woman who has been wit dem since dec 25th there in Alagbado. Been tryin to get a contact in d station to call, all to no avail. Abeg if anybody has phone number of anybody in faaji fm 106.5fm shuld pls help out..Abeg .Biko cry cry
Go online bro and find the location and phone number of the station. Please oooooo, it "might" be grandma. Don't wait for contact on nairaland. Do the findings yourself. I wish you all the best. My prayers are with you.

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

Go online bro and find the location and phone number of the station. Please oooooo, it "might" be grandma. Don't wait for contact on nairaland. Do the findings yourself. I wish you all the best. My prayers are with you.
I went online and found nothing. We eventuallyvwent to Alagbado only to be told its not 106.5 faaji fm. That its Bond Fm. Na to visit dt place tmorw
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
georgee:

I went online and found nothing. We eventuallyvwent to Alagbado only to be told its not 106.5 faaji fm. That its Bond Fm. Na to visit dt place tmorw
Okay, just make sure you do first thing tomorrow ooooo abeg. She is gonna be safe by God's grace.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 6:38am On Jan 03, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

Okay, just make sure you do first thing tomorrow ooooo abeg. She is gonna be safe by God's grace.
Amen. Rilly appreciate ur concern Prettiepearlz
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2017
georgee:

Amen. Rilly appreciate ur concern Prettiepearlz
You are welcome. Please do well to share the good news.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

You are welcome. Please do well to share the good news.
Help me thank GOD ooooo..Grandma has been found. Received a call from my Mum this morning that she has been found. She was found in General hospital in Badagry. More details will follow as i get them. Thanks to all the well wishers..Thank u all

9 Likes

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
georgee:

Help me thank GOD ooooo..Grandma has been found. Received a call from my Mum this morning that she has been found. She was found in General hospital in Badagry. More details will follow as i get them. Thanks to all the well wishers..Thank u all
May his name be praised both now and forever. Glory to Jesus. Now they should always keep an eye on her. If she doesn't have someone with her it's best they employ someone now.
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

May his name be praised both now and forever. Glory to Jesus. Now they should always keep an eye on her. If she doesn't have someone with her it's best they employ someone now.
Funny enough, she lives there with her husband (Grandpa) and my uncle as well.. Grandma no just dey hia word, always behaving like Arsene Wenger cheesy cheesy
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
georgee:

Funny enough, she lives there with her husband (Grandpa) and my uncle as well.. Grandma no just dey hia word, always behaving like Arsene Wenger cheesy cheesy
Lol @Arsene Wenger. She is probably bored. Have you guy asked why she left the house and how she got lost?
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Prettiepearlz:

Lol @Arsene Wenger. She is probably bored. Have you guy asked why she left the house and how she got lost?
Yet to get full gist...Will update as soon as i av info
Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
georgee:

Oh, that's good news.
I silently followed the thread and was happy with the positive spirit you put up. Thank God it payed off.

Hope she is not injured?
Happy New Year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by georgee(m): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2017
She was actually kidnapped and dropped at Seme Border. I guessed they dropped her when they saw shew she was an old woman and culdnt remember any phone numbers. She said a good Samaritan picked her up and took her to the hospital since xmas day, bringing food and money. he also reported to police. She alright sha, just small bruises here and there.
Once again, thanks for all your well wishes wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Grandma Is Missing by greatgod2012(f): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
georgee:
She was actually kidnapped and dropped at Seme Border. I guessed they dropped her when they saw shew she was an old woman and culdnt remember any phone numbers. She said a good Samaritan picked her up and took her to the hospital since xmas day, bringing food and money. he also reported to police. She alright sha, just small bruises here and there.
Once again, thanks for all your well wishes wink wink

That's good news!
Thank God it all ended well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? / Baby Abandoned In The Bush 2 Weeks After Birth Now Named Oluwapelumi / Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.