Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene Litter In Your Town - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene Litter In Your Town (575 Views)

Breaking : Price Of Kerosene Up 10.8% As Cooking Gas Drops / New Prices Of Kerosene Across States In Nigeria 2017 / How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene Litter In Your Town by Funkybabee(f): 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Good day nairalanders,Merry xmas and prosperous new year in advanced.
I don't know if price of kerosene is only high here in my town, precisely osogbo that is why people haven't voice out since these days,no news concercing it. right here I bought a litter of kerosene@ #235 last week Monday but am totally surprise when I got to petrol filling station today to find out kerosene have increased to #260 per litter. That is why I wish to know how much and how easy u are buying kerosene in your area and I will like our government to help us to find something to do about this increase in price of kerosene every time.

I will like to plead to our mod to help me move this thread to front page so that they we see it and help us to find something to do about it.

cc seun, lalasticala
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene Litter In Your Town by Monalisa185(f): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
because of the high cost of kerosene, I now use fuel to cook...
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene Litter In Your Town by yomi007k(m): 3:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:
because of the high cost of kerosene, I now use fuel to cook...

cheesy

Sister u can lie ooo....
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene Litter In Your Town by Monalisa185(f): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
yomi007k:

cheesy

Sister u can lie ooo....

lol, blame it on recession my brother
Re: How Much Is The Price Of Kerosene Litter In Your Town by yomi007k(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Monalisa185:

lol, blame it on recession my brother

Big girl like u dnt feel dt word.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Starting Your Business In 2017 We Can Be Your Supplier / Naira Exchange Rate Vs African Countries / Learn How To Earn $300 Per Month Without Any Investment (internet Biz Seminar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.