Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Http://www.myfinancein.com/2016/12/4-tips-to-kick-start-your-email.html - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Http://www.myfinancein.com/2016/12/4-tips-to-kick-start-your-email.html (334 Views)

Ios 12.4 No Longer Being Signed By Apple / Latest MTN 0.0k Free Browsing Cheat For HTTP Injector VPN 2018 / MTN 0.0kb Free Browsing Cheat 2018 With New KPN Tunnel, Eproxy, Sparkvnp, HTTP I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Http://www.myfinancein.com/2016/12/4-tips-to-kick-start-your-email.html by edewojames(m): 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Email marketing as been term, not by me, as the best way to market your website, blog, ploducts and services. According to a Inbound Rocket, 34% of persons world wide use email regularly and there are 2.5 billion users and it is expected to increase within two years to 2.8 billion.

Also, according to the same source, 91% of people use their smartphones to access their email. However, 75% of the people use their smartphones for social media networking.

Futhermore, McKinsey & Co. survey stating that email is a far more effective way to acquire customers than all that tweeting and posting and "liking" you're doing on social media. Nearly 40 times more than Facebook and Twitter combined.

"If you're wondering why marketers seem intent on e-mailing you more and more," McKinsey states, "there's a simple explanation: it works."

Now, how can you kick start a marketing campaign?

Tip1
Register with a Marketing website

There are various softwares and websites that can aid your email marketing campaign. These includes Mail chimps, Mailmunch, getresponse, AWeber, campaign monitor, dripemail and so much more.

You need to register with any of them you thing will be more effective for you.

Tip2
Create a subscriber form on your blog

The next step you need to do, if you do not have a list of email handy is to create a form for subscribers on your website. Mailmunch provides this services both free and paid. As you can see on my website, I am using a free subscriber form from mailmunch from which I hope to get my email list.

Tip3
Provide a free eBook or other promotional items

You can encourage your website visitors to subscribe to your mail list by providing free eBook or other promotional items. This will increase the number of emails within weeks.

Tip4
Start your Campaign

Immediately you have gotten a list of emails, no matter how small it is, you should start up a campaign. Send them newsletters regular, to encourage them to click the link to your website or to buy your product or services.

Email list is very important, you will understand this when you regularly analyse your website traffic through Google analytic. From there you will notice that a huge percentage of visitors to your website never return to read new articles.

Email marketing will give you the opportunity to encourage a majority of these visitors to return to your website and in future, they may become used to your website or blog.

Read it fro my blog
http://www.myfinancein.com/2016/12/4-tips-to-kick-start-your-email.html

(1) (Reply)

Binaryoption Work / New Cancer-hunting ‘nano-robots’ To Seek And Destroy Tumors / Customized Ethernet Cable Highly Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.