Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) (51677 Views)

Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by MxtaMichealz(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
http://thearticleng..com/2016/12/woman-allegedly-killed-husband-on.html
[img]http://2.bp..com/-0MjstaWPAPk/WGE1cs1AyrI/AAAAAAALQv4/-5mq9LpgjyY_6Sx29lhp0d0p0b-LnjMQACLcB/s1600/f.png[/img]
According to a Facebook user, Prince Uchenna Ahanotu, a woman killed her husband by stabbing him, because he could not provide for the family.
This sad incident occured on christmas day in Majidun Awori - Ikorodu, lagos state
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by kristian98(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
FTC at last #MamaIMadeIt. now, back to the matter.
her point for killing her husband is so unreasonable. now she has added an extra burden on her head. i wonder how she is going to cope through the stress of feeding the whole family now and how she is going to explain the death of her husband. We all should remember that the yuletide celebration only stays for a while but a good and peaceful home lasts forever and cannot be traded for christmas rice and chicken.
This is one of the end time women. Men have to be careful when marrying women of their choices cus a woman who truly loves you will be patient with you in every matter.
i will enter year 2017 without having any course to cry over sad incidents. click like to claim your blessings

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ikorodu!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by Morhziez(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Before the year runs out, I will like to appreciate Nairaland for always taking atleast 20% of my daily 1GB.May God Bless you for always keeping me abreast.You made my brain an encyclopedia....
My thanks to Explorers and MentorAndFriend For always creating reasonable threads.
I wish you all expansion.
I Wish you a mansion
I pray the girl of your dreams be your conquest
May we all be rich...Amen

Lastly, I Love and Believe in Nigeria.
God Bless Nigeria!
God Bless PMB!!
God Bless Us!!!

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by ngoben(f): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
second to comment... pour me water
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by unclemayor(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is too bad
MxtaMichealz:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-0MjstaWPAPk/WGE1cs1AyrI/AAAAAAALQv4/-5mq9LpgjyY_6Sx29lhp0d0p0b-LnjMQACLcB/s1600/f.png[/img]
According to a Facebook user, Prince Uchenna Ahanotu, a woman killed her husband by stabbing him, because he could not provide for the family.
This sad incident occured on christmas day in Majidun Awori - Ikorodu, lagos state

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by salbis(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
May God deliver us from such women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by repogirl(f): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chai! The depth of Frustration. Poverty really makes people go mad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by agboskipool(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
wonder shall neva end
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by sunvick(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
And now she has killed him. I hope she can now provide comfortably for the family.

#Endtimewomen

12 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by yemmy009(f): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
space booked
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by Mimienudles(f): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Would a real woman do that to her husband? Oh no
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by Melahou(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Serious issue...

God help us in this country
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by OVI75(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Humans Av Turned Demons..

The World Has Ended
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by blackedwin: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
End time woman
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by bangging(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
MxtaMichealz:

hmmmm... I still feel for her duh...
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by jblackbell(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Speechless, I would wait for the commentators to finish watching Premier league.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by pokipoki: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
It's a pity this happened. All because of the Christmas rice and chicken!!! Poverty in the land is something else now. May God help us all.
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by HonabFaj(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lord of mercy
May God help us
We commit Nigeria into your hands baba God, 2017 let there be divine intervention in this country

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by 234GT(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
That's nonsense. Not having money in Nigeria now is not a crime at all. Na everybody dey face recession.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Haba....if na man Commit d crime, women for nairaland go dey tear mouth. Sorry for d loss...to all family members.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by Polyestar(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
A lot has happened in this Xmas already.

May God see us through the New Year.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by c4tnoelz: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
no b small tnz
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Only In IkD
Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by MrIcredible: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Which kain news be dis ?

Stupîd blogger

Mumu op

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by morbeta(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
You have killed him, and your freedom ends here. You will now understand how expensive freedom is. You will starting loving the man your hatred took to hell.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by adex19: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
This is not the solution only a liability woman we depend mainly on her husband. this is lesson. if is a true stiory

Secret Behind Nigeria Problem

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Killing Husband On Christmas Day In Ikorodu (Photos) by Lincoln275(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
on xmas day? nawa oooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buharin Daji Killed Along With His Commanders By His Deputy. Graphic. Photos / Man's Phone Snatched Infront Of A Bank In Gbagada / Wife Hires Thugs To Beat Husband For Slapping Her, He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.