Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Freeze Counters Prophets Prophecy On Funke Akindele - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Freeze Counters Prophets Prophecy On Funke Akindele (685 Views)

Prophecy On The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election 2018 / British Airways Counters At Murtala Airport In Nigeria / TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Counters Prophets Prophecy On Funke Akindele by nazasblog(f): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
The On Air Personality (OAP) 'Freeze' counters the prophecy of this prophets.

@funkejenifaakindele, I reverse any negative prophesy over your life in the name of Jesus! You will enjoy your marriage and it will be fruitful in every aspect. You married your best friend and nothing, I repeat NOTHING, will ruin that friendship or relationship in the mighty name of JESUS!
I nullify any proclamation against you or your marriage with the blood of JESUS.
In a few months there will be the cry of a healthy child in your arms and joy, success and love will continue to be your portion always.
Please my dear, hold on to this prophesy and ignore any other one. ~FRZ

Want to know the prophecy??
check... www.nazasblog.com

Re: Freeze Counters Prophets Prophecy On Funke Akindele by Goahead(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Freeze Counters Prophets Prophecy On Funke Akindele by decatalyst(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Freeze the greater prophet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Freeze Counters Prophets Prophecy On Funke Akindele by Mujaheeeden: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Freeze is now anti prophet and anti pastors now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Highest Paid Blogger In Nigeria: / Support Nigeria, Support Team Synergy In TOTAL TEAM GRANT 2016 / Unbelievable! Meet The Girl Who Gave Birth At The Age Of 5 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.