Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on (1415 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection / Please Help Am Suffering From Severe Pimples/acne PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Let me go straight to the point.. I need medical advice
Ever since I started to engage in sex i notice I last abnormally...and i don't ejacu.late but i thought it was normal... but as it persist i became very concerned... so i decided to try masturbation and i ejaculated... this made me relieved a little... but I decided to research on what is actually wrong with me ...i find out the condition i was suffering from is called 'delayed ejacula.tion' and that it's severe... the scary part is that there's no cure for it...i am really worried about my future...and i really want to discuss this with an adult but i don't trust people... and if i should tell my mother(my dad is late) she won't help since she's very religious... she will judge me instead ...please nairalanders i need your help...Am the only boy in my family ooo
Re: Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
When some folks are complaining of quick and premature ejaculation, others are battling with delayed ejaculations.

It seems you have never had an encounter with a tight, warm, moist vagina, in a skin to skin manner. Try it out and you will testify.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
When some folks are complaining of quick and premature ejaculation, others are battling with delayed ejaculations.

It seems you have never had an encounter with a tight, warm, moist vagina, in a skin to skin manner. Try it out and you will testify.
i have tried various pussies still the same result...even the girls always praise my ability to last long but am not happy am not ejaculation...most of dem thinks am using drugs
Re: Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on by Thebrightest(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pls how did you contact the disease I need it.
Re: Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thebrightest:
Pls how did you contact the disease I need it.

bro its not a disease oo, its a medical condition

These are the known causes

Medical conditions that can cause delayed ejaculation
include hypogonadism , thyroid disorders, pituitary
disorders such as Cushing's disease, prostate surgery
outcome, and drug and alcohol use. [2] Difficulty in
achieving orgasm can also result from pelvic surgery
that involved trauma to pelvic nerves responsible for
orgasm. Some men report a lack of sensation in the
nerves of the glans penis, which may or may not be
related to external factors, including a history of
circumcision. [3]

Copied from Wikipedia
Re: Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kingfanak:

bro its not a disease oo, its a medical condition

These are the known causes

Medical conditions that can cause delayed ejaculation
include hypogonadism , thyroid disorders, pituitary
disorders such as Cushing's disease, prostate surgery
outcome, and drug and alcohol use. [2] Difficulty in
achieving orgasm can also result from pelvic surgery
that involved trauma to pelvic nerves responsible for
orgasm. Some men report a lack of sensation in the
nerves of the glans penis, which may or may not be
related to external factors, including a history of
circumcision. [3]

Copied from Wikipedia

U don't have all this Joe,afteral u ejaculated when mastubating? U shld concentrate on the pussy u are fucking!
Re: Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on by Lexusgs430: 2:12am On Dec 27, 2016
Lucky you. Your wife would be a lucky lady. What you do for your future, do the do (obviously without ejaculation), when either of you is getting tired of the pounding, she plays with your joystick (at the point of your explosion, you insert your ROD into her awaiting overripe snail).....
Re: Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on by kandywandy23: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2016
Low sperm count is a problem which as affected many homes and even broken marriages. Read more on http://www.kandywandy.com/2014/05/boost-your-low-sperm-count.html

http://www.kandywandy.com
Re: Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
Kingfanak:

i have tried various pussies still the same result...even the girls always praise my ability to last long but am not happy am not ejaculation...most of dem thinks am using drugs

Do you release after sex? If yes, then there is no problem. If no, then that is definitely a problem. And you would need to see a urologist.
Re: Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Do you release after sex? If yes, then there is no problem. If no, then that is definitely a problem. And you would need to see a urologist.

No i don't...xpect if i masturbate
Re: Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
ajuwarhodes:

U don't have all this Joe,afteral u ejaculated when mastubating? U shld concentrate on the pussy u are fucking!
Re: Medical Advice Needed: I Am Suffering From Severe Delayed ejaculati.on by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2016
Kingfanak:

No i don't...xpect if i masturbate

That is torture. What is sex without orgasm? I suggest you go see an urologist as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Shock I Found This Crature In My Sitting Room! / Ask Us About Price And Availability Of Drugs And Medical Equipments in Nigeria / How Can One Ask His/her Partner If They Are HIV. Syphilis Etc..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.