Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ultimate Cycler Investment, What Everyone Should Know - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ultimate Cycler Investment, What Everyone Should Know (258 Views)

Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS / Very Important Real Estate Topic We Should Know / What You Should Know About Building Foundations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Cycler Investment, What Everyone Should Know by kelvinsplinter(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Do you make money even if you sponsor NO ONE?
This is a work program. The "Join and get paid for doing nothing" is a rumor spread by others.
Nowhere on the site does it say that. Spillover is a part of the system but never to be a recruiting tool. Spillover can only happen from the person DIRECTLY above you at the time and ONLY if they bring in extra sales. If they do not, then you get none. Totally by chance. Thus if you do not make any sales and the person above does not being in any extra sales, you will sit there forever and not make any money. Somehow many people think UC is this passive program where people materialize under them out of thin air.
Imagine if 1000 join and expect to be paid for doing nothing. Where are those 2000 people to come from? Then 4000, 8000, 16000?
if everyone were to do nothing to get paid, UC would have gone down in 2-3 months. Yet over 4 years later we are still here. It's because only when it hit Nigeria did that rumor start and people thought they could do nothing and make money. Not everyone of course.
That's not how real business works. Business works like this. You work, you make money. You don't work, you make no money.
Why is this such a hard concept to understand?
UC Support

so here comes the deal
are you a registered member and finding it difficult to have a referral? worry no more we are here to help you, we can help you get your completed four referrals within a week. we have helped so many people obtain theirs and get paid to higher matrix

NOTE: for enquiries click on my profile and get my contact on my signature

If you are yet to register contact me for guidelines

(1) (Reply)

4 Sale Various Plot Of Land @ Ketu~alapere 10m,,15m,,25m Call / New YEAR Bonanza!!!2 Blocks Of Flats In Ota For Grabs!!get A Puppy From Abroad! / Become A Land Owner Now!!!!very Cheap Lands With Global C Of O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.