Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Have You Ever Witnessed An Execution? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Witnessed An Execution? (808 Views)

: Ten Last Words From Murderers Before Facing Execution. / The Execution Of 'doctor' OYENUSI, A Notorious Nigerian Armed Robber In The 70's / 8 More Nigerians Face Execution In Indonesia – Diaspora Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Witnessed An Execution? by mamagee3(f): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
How was it and where? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed An Execution? by OBVIOUS(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2009
mama-gee:

How was it and where? undecided

When they banned you---how did it feel ? explain ? kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed An Execution? by MrCrackles(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2009
OBVIOUS:

When they banned you---how did it feel ? explain ? kiss kiss
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed An Execution? by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Nov 19, 2009
OBVIOUS:

When they banned you---how did it feel ? explain ?  kiss kiss

Re: Have You Ever Witnessed An Execution? by mamagee3(f): 1:17am On Nov 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Have You Ever Witnessed An Execution? by OgidiBoy(m): 1:20am On Nov 19, 2009
I went down to Huntsville TX with a friend to witness one, it wasn't too dramatic, it was just like putting someone to sleep. sad
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed An Execution? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2009
Only saw mob executions in lagos
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed An Execution? by chosen04(f): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2009
~Bluetooth:

Only saw mob executions in lagos

Jungled justices certified execution.
i have seen lots of it in Lag. Some you support cos you are sure the people involved deserves no pity. Others you cry cos you are sure its out of wickedness.
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed An Execution? by mccloud224(m): 4:06am On Nov 20, 2009
Yes, i have witnessed many executions (while playing mortal kombat)
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed An Execution? by MrCrackles(m): 8:21am On Nov 20, 2009
mccloud224:

Yes, i have witnessed many executions (while playing mortal kombat)
You only witnessed. . .hahaha
I carried out too many (MK, Contra, SF and dem lot. . . .) wink
Re: Have You Ever Witnessed An Execution? by mccloud224(m): 9:56pm On Nov 20, 2009
You only witnessed. . .hahaha
I carried out too many (MK, Contra, SF and dem lot. . . .)

@MrCrackles

Seems someone's been playing from way back (SNES and NES days. . .maybe ATARI too)

BLK D D U U HP (MK2) was the i**sh back in the day.Played a lot of samurai showdown and SF.I always preferred MK to SF until MK3 came out (They ruined everything).MK used to be strategy kombat.I'm still a gamer and will still be one when i'm old.I'm currently playing soul salibur IV on PS3.Crazy game i tell you.

(1) (Reply)

Charge Killer Cops With Murder — Umudjoro / Arrests Made In Maid's Nail Torture / Drug Suspect Swallows Cocaine, Heroin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.