Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nigeria Banks Freezed Peoples Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Banks Freezed Peoples Account (601 Views)

Check Out 7 Nigeria Banks That Operate Zero Accounts / Corruption In Nigeria Banks / Nigeria Banks: Is It Now A Law Or A Force To Have An Atm Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Banks Freezed Peoples Account by shadollar: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Happy Freezing Season my people

.Nigeria Banks Froze and their ATMs froze too. You can PH but can't GH in Nigeria Banks too. So it's clear that d banks are into slightly similar biz that MMM is into except the following facts:

Banks gives 0% on ur PH while MMM gives 30%,

Banks Gives 0% for referral while MMM gives 10% n below

Banks Gives 0% for testimonies while MMM gives 5% and beyond

Banks have central account where people PH into and stand d risk of having their money frozen by CBN/Gvt while MMM says you know what?  Send ur cash to your fellow Nigerian and we will still pay you plus 30%

The Banks use our cash for Business and Loans to the high and mighty while in MMM your money stays with you.

So Please define d word PONZI Scheme again and tell me who's really into PONZI and who is the Scammer here??

If I were you reading this I would pray for MMM to replace the banking sector self. 

Please continue to PH now and be rest assured to GH and get paid when our temporary Freeze is lifted soon. Together we can change World!...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Banks Freezed Peoples Account by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 27, 2016
I don't find you delusional but your thought process is.
Re: Nigeria Banks Freezed Peoples Account by kolnel: 4:31am On Dec 27, 2016
You are still in denial stage
January 14 will usher in the reality stage
Keep deceiving yourself
Comparing banks to mmm Ponzi scheme
Very lazy attitude
Re: Nigeria Banks Freezed Peoples Account by surrogatesng: 8:19am On Dec 27, 2016
MMM is a scam

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Course: Learn How To Create Videos For Online And Offline Learners / Dollar Is Crash, How Much Is Pure Water In Your Area? / Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.