Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Iheancho Tweets After Scoring Again In Manchester City Win, Fans React (PHOTOS) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheancho Tweets After Scoring Again In Manchester City Win, Fans React (PHOTOS) (2116 Views)

Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) / Alex Iwobi Shares Photo With Iheanacho On Twitter After Eagles Win, Fans React / Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheancho Tweets After Scoring Again In Manchester City Win, Fans React (PHOTOS) by Ipisi(m): 3:35am On Dec 27, 2016
Iheancho Tweets after scoring again in Manchester City Win but was embarrassed by Yaya Toure over Man Of The Match Mix-up, Fans React

Super Eagles of Nigeria sensational forward Kelechi Iheancho was on the score-sheet for Manchester City again after they had to dig deep to win at 3-0 at Hull City on Boxing day match fixture to maintain number two position on the English Premier League table.

https://twitter.com/67Kelechi/status/813502835811880964

But then came the awkward moment as Toure, who had earlier in the interview mentioned that it was his son's birthday on Christmas Day, was handed the award.

'Oh nice, thank you very much, I will give it to my boy then,' said the Ivorian midfielder.
Iheanacho, however, had presumably not been listening to the heart-warming tale of Toure Jnr telling his father he was destined to score a Boxing Day goal, and assumed that 'my boy' was simply a term of endearment for Toure Snr's Nigerian team-mate.

But after the game there was a little mix-up between 20-year-old Iheanacho and 33-year-old Ivory Coast Yaya Toure during the post-match interview over Man Of The Match award which resulted in Toure to slap Iheanacho's hand away shouting, 'No, it's not you, my boy!',

https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/status/813470752934543360

Iheanacho looked rather embarrassed as his team-mate snubbed his attempt to get the award but laughed it off.

Manchester City will face a stiffer opponent Liverpool in their next league match

http://get9jasports..com.ng/2016/12/iheancho-tweets-after-scoring-again-in.html

cc Lalasticlala

OAM4J, Mynd44

honeric01, semid4lyfe

Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Iheancho Tweets After Scoring Again In Manchester City Win, Fans React (PHOTOS) by Ipisi(m): 3:43am On Dec 27, 2016
More...

Re: Iheancho Tweets After Scoring Again In Manchester City Win, Fans React (PHOTOS) by bastien: 6:33am On Dec 27, 2016
Why u dey use grammar dey lie, Toure call am my boy, just to make the joke sweet, Kelechi laugh say I'm not your boy, Toure still insist say your my boy, Kelechi still tell am say him no b him boy, Toure wan tap him head, na him dodge

3 Likes

Re: Iheancho Tweets After Scoring Again In Manchester City Win, Fans React (PHOTOS) by HIRAETH: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
?ihenacho is really trying but he still has a lot to learn,but i am not really happy that mancity is now 2nd .
Re: Iheancho Tweets After Scoring Again In Manchester City Win, Fans React (PHOTOS) by sportfolder: 3:39pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

The Wizard Of Sport Forecastings / Betvictor Is A Scam Site / World Best Dad; Cristiano Ronaldo Takes His Son To School On His First Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.