Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

I Need Real Man Lover - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need Real Man Lover (977 Views)

I Need A Real Man! :'( / If U Are A Girl And U Need Real Lover To Huk Up With, Here / Need Real Awesomeness Of People On Ma Bbm Chat 210e426f (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Real Man Lover by KEKE911: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2009
my name is keke obanikoro. am very preety and rich and lack nothing in life exept lover. I need a yound man with young blood not less than six fit with deep voice, big musles and well endow down there. i also need my man to be well educated and very civilise. If you qualify write me email to kekeobanikoro@yahoo.com.
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by kokoletz(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2009
are you really seriouse. I mean big downstairs
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by zebi76: 3:42am On Nov 21, 2009
its a fun world aint it? grin
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by Bigclen(m): 2:41am On Nov 27, 2009
I dont know if its me, but the structure of the post looks like a scam, lol
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
mail: belu4real@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by BrunoGab(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2009
i'm available if you don't mind. shocked
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2009
kiss
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2009
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by sexyboi: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2009
Hey, i meet all your requirements. just try me ooo.
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2009
KEKE-911:

my name is keke obanikoro. am very preety and rich and lack nothing in life exept lover. I need a yound man with young blood not less than six fit with deep voice, big musles and well endow down there. i also need my man to be well educated and very civilise. If you qualify write me email to kekeobanikoro@yahoo.com.

mumu! you have not seen anything, i see the reason why you dont have a man. you are looking for those once you see in movies and romance novels abi, keep living in your world of fantasy. maybe before you move into the actual world you would be 45 by then and still searching for tall, dark, handsome, civilized , intelligent, deep voice , muscular an bla bla bla
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by jdmurphy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2009
wake up from your dreamland.so you are one of those girl that keep principle list.well done o.if you are ready i know nairalander will find solution to your problem.
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2009
[size=13pt]make una nor finish this lady here oo. . . she only ask for her interest and not insults for no reason.[/size]
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by Raylight2(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2009
Why don't you check out all this girls here in Nairaland on facebook with their mails. so that you don't fall into the hand of one of those girls who claim to be beautiful.
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by tk4luv: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
I am really interested,my number is 08036376163,
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by atilla(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2010
yahozeeee o ooooo
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by walestar01(m): 1:32am On Jan 26, 2010
God men rushing over free-toto, I am also interested I will write you an email maybe you will fall my victim but with another email sha so you won't know its from me.lol
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]TRUE TALK. . . . . cool[/size]
Raylight_1:

Why don't you check out all this girls here in Nairaland on facebook with their mails. so that you don't fall into the hand of one of those girls who claim to be beautiful.
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by MadoX2zee: 1:56pm On Mar 13, 2010
Hey Keke, are u damn serious? If u re sure u nt a scamist, hit ma mail and lets get dwn. mado4real@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Real Man Lover by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]mmm. . . na wa ooo. see people when need friendship. interesting places. . . cheesy[/size]

(1) (Reply)

A Kul Jw(jehovah's Witness) Chic For A Serious Relationship! / I would like to meet a decent man asap / I Need A Lady For Sex Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.