Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Man Tore Bible Sheet To Wrap Weed To Smoke, See What Happened To Him... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Tore Bible Sheet To Wrap Weed To Smoke, See What Happened To Him... (5655 Views)

Why People Smoke In Toilet / See Reason Why This Man Tore Holy Bible / Holy Smoke! See The S*xy Black Girls Current More (photos+ Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tore Bible Sheet To Wrap Weed To Smoke, See What Happened To Him... by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2016
I received this information from outside source...looks like it happened in one of the african countries. But the info is unverified..I do not know whether it really happened or not and so, not so sure how true it is, and I also could not confirm in which african country it happened. That said, the man in the picture who is a weed smoker, was said ro have torn a sheet off a bible and used the bible sheet to wrap weed to smoke. Reports say, as soon as he lit the wrap, THUNDER STRUCK HIS FACE!
...in other words, "TUNDA FAYA D GUY cheesycheesy gringrin, lol. See the picture that was sent to me, below (warning: graphic picture). What a horror!
This story is certainly a frightening one. Several people said that it shows that God is very much real! Well, what's your take?

Re: Man Tore Bible Sheet To Wrap Weed To Smoke, See What Happened To Him... by younggenius1(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2016
he is a nigerian guy ;Dhe
Re: Man Tore Bible Sheet To Wrap Weed To Smoke, See What Happened To Him... by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2016
If really thunder struck his face, he wont be alive to narrate his weed story. This is some kind of mutation or anomaly
Re: Man Tore Bible Sheet To Wrap Weed To Smoke, See What Happened To Him... by nathan5050(m): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2016
Have u seen what photoshop can do? See it above . . . . . Thunder faya him face, him con still dey sidown.

1 Like

Re: Man Tore Bible Sheet To Wrap Weed To Smoke, See What Happened To Him... by bitcoininvesto(m): 10:45am On Dec 27, 2016
Photoshop don takeover
Re: Man Tore Bible Sheet To Wrap Weed To Smoke, See What Happened To Him... by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 27, 2016
Really, it was not a product of photoshop. Though I've been wondering what exactly happened, but the photo is real...I cropped it a bit, he is sitting in the back of a military truck and those are soldiers around the truck. The soldiers are soldiers on UN mission-wearing UN sky blue helmets. They were the ones that were called that went to pick him up after the "explosion" on his face. So, the picture is actually real, but I just can't figure out how on earth the incident happened.
Re: Man Tore Bible Sheet To Wrap Weed To Smoke, See What Happened To Him... by YhungPablo(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
another picture or I shut down this thread .
Re: Man Tore Bible Sheet To Wrap Weed To Smoke, See What Happened To Him... by blamuka: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
so you telling me god only strikes black guys? what about this guy who smoked thge bible and koran?
[img][/img].

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/7999250/Australian-lawyer-smokes-pages-of-Bible-and-Koran-asking-Which-is-best.html

Re: Man Tore Bible Sheet To Wrap Weed To Smoke, See What Happened To Him... by donteddy(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
This pix was during liberia war. u can c d Nigeria UN peace keeping soldier at t
he back ground.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos - Nigeria - Campus Girls And Aristos. / A.A Girgiri Gashau Shot Dead IN MAIDUGURI / No Good Roads In INI Local Government Area Of Akwa Ibom State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.