Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

How I Killed My Chick(ready To Face The Music) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How I Killed My Chick(ready To Face The Music) (741 Views)

I Killed My Best Friend / We Are No Longer A Child, We Have Enough Ability To Face The Wind And Rain / When You Must Wear Seatbelt Or Face The Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Killed My Chick(ready To Face The Music) by Badisa17: 11:20am On Dec 27, 2016
I sat down in my sitting room after coming back from office,the traffic was much,am not happy with my self ,no money for xmas ATM not working, i have only 1,000 naira with me,no rice nothing at home.children crying of hunger.and wife.what will i do.my chicks also come crying and disturbing with noise,and scatter the whole parlour,because i love her i endure it,but when it became unbearable,i warned her she did not listen, i rushed to kitchen picked the knife she ran outside,i followed pursue her people asked what happen i ignored them,eventually i caught her hold her leg carried her home and slaughter her.finally i killed my chicken that night ,buy 1 cup of rice and pepper,i really enjoyed my chicken.Merry xmas and happy new year in advance.

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Check Out What Happen At Burial Of My Friend's Grand Father. / Fellow Wizard And Witches / Davido's 10 Unknown Secrets And Facts (must Watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.