Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,584 members, 7,843,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

FULL GIST: Hip Tv Side Of The Story For Not Covering Olamide's #OLIC3. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FULL GIST: Hip Tv Side Of The Story For Not Covering Olamide's #OLIC3. (652 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections / Cossy Orjiakor Wants A Pastor To Deliver Her From Not Covering Up Her Chest / Hip TV Presenter Nancy Isime Reveals Bare N***pls In Super Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FULL GIST: Hip Tv Side Of The Story For Not Covering Olamide's #OLIC3. by iblog: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2016
Hip Tv Tells shares his own part of the story Not Covering Olamide's #OLIC3. After a thread on Nairaland 'HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets)' https://www.nairaland.com/3540405/hiptv-didnt-livestreaming-olamides-olic3

Hip Tv Wrote; @baddosneh not attending #theheadies2016 had nothing to do with HipTv not covering OLIC3.
The organisers did not want the event live on TV. Unlike the last two, HipTv was not responsible for the production and this has nothing to do with our relationship with YBNL.
We are cool, as a matter of fact, we were in attendance.

Re: FULL GIST: Hip Tv Side Of The Story For Not Covering Olamide's #OLIC3. by saxwizard(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2016
Ok

wake me up wen it gets to its destination
Re: FULL GIST: Hip Tv Side Of The Story For Not Covering Olamide's #OLIC3. by iamharkinwaley: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2016
Imagine!
That's why I don't judge like that..... For those blaming the two @ other thread and @ twitter, I just hope we all learn our lessons.
Don't judge listen to each others view concerning a matter......
Re: FULL GIST: Hip Tv Side Of The Story For Not Covering Olamide's #OLIC3. by oladipo322(m): 11:59am On Dec 27, 2016
this is not the olamide I use to know, he now sing nonsense
Re: FULL GIST: Hip Tv Side Of The Story For Not Covering Olamide's #OLIC3. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Thread closed
Re: FULL GIST: Hip Tv Side Of The Story For Not Covering Olamide's #OLIC3. by iamharkinwaley: 12:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
oladipo322:
this is not the olamide I use to know, he now sing nonsense
And he's making his money, still shut down eko hotel yesterday........ Why hating?
Re: FULL GIST: Hip Tv Side Of The Story For Not Covering Olamide's #OLIC3. by Shol3(f): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmmm
Re: FULL GIST: Hip Tv Side Of The Story For Not Covering Olamide's #OLIC3. by marshalcarter: 12:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
lie lie...abi u dnt want him bashin ur micgrin
Re: FULL GIST: Hip Tv Side Of The Story For Not Covering Olamide's #OLIC3. by BrutalJab: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Frustrated Nigerians that reason from their anus won't see this one now o.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don’t Believe In Christmas – Yemi Fash Lanso / Stars Storm Funke Akindele's Home For Her House Warming Party (see Photos) / Pop Music Star Peter Okoye (psquare) Sign New Endorsement Deal With Olympic NGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.