Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

What 2 Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What 2 Do (816 Views)

See What 2 Lagos Girls Were Caught Doing In The Club [photo] / Nawah!!! See What 2 Lagos Club Girls Are Caught Doing To Each Other!! (photo) / Pls Does 2baba Aka 2face Got Anything 2 Do With Resonance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What 2 Do by luvtoluvya: 12:01am On Nov 19, 2009
Hello all

I married a naija guy and I live abroad. I've been through ups and downs with this guy, and I finally decided to forgive him and come down to naija to marry him. Shortly after the marriage, I filed for him to come to the u.s, when I went to naija unannounced, i discovered he was cheating on me with a sugar mama and wasn't wearing his wedding ring. To add insult to the injury his family that pretended to like me, was overheard talking trash about me and calling me all kinds of names. I've been nothing but good to this people. I have a child with this guy and he's not taking care of the child.

He called recently to tell me that his father died (mind you me and my child never met the dad even though i tried many times for it to happened and he always refuse for us to meet the dad)

what should I do?
Re: What 2 Do by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 19, 2009
luvtoluvya:

Hello all

I married a naija guy and I live abroad. I've been through ups and downs with this guy, and I finally decided to forgive him and come down to naija to marry him. Shortly after the marriage, I filed for him to come to the u.s, when I went to naija unannounced, i discovered he was cheating on me with a sugar mama and wasn't wearing his wedding ring. To add insult to the injury his family that pretended to like me, was overheard talking trash about me and calling me all kinds of names. I've been nothing but good to this people. I have a child with this guy and he's not taking care of the child.

He called recently to tell me that his father died (mind you me and my child never met the dad even though i tried many times for it to happened and he always refuse for us to meet the dad)

what should I do?

i think you should bang your head on the wall a few times and hopefully you will see the light.
this guy messed up before and you forgave him, he cheated, treated you and your kid poorly, his family abused you and you are still asking on WHAT TO DO?!

also it is safe to say that if you refer to your ¨husband¨ and his family as THESE PEOPLE, you have a lot to learn about life.
Re: What 2 Do by mamagee3(f): 1:52am On Nov 19, 2009
I don't know, we may never know. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Terrible.shameful To The Entertainment Industry / Mike Tyson Dancing To Bobby Brown's 'every Little Step' - Funny! / Lover Boy, Felix Lebarty Has 19 Kids; Now Preaches Against Polygamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.