Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria (7197 Views)

Obaseki And Nigerian Stock Exchange In Talks Over 2020 NSF Sponsorship Deal / Why You Should Consider Www.nairaswipe.com As Your Best Fit Exchange In Nigeria / Bitssa - Bitcoin Exchange In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by Kryptolord: 2:10am On Dec 17, 2020
Card mummy is good
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by jamin006: 7:46am On Apr 13, 2021
A number of platforms where traders can buy and sell Crypto assets have emerged over the years. With the growing awareness of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency amongst the Nigeria populace, crypto enthusiasts resort to using crypto exchange platforms to buy and sell digital assets of their choice.

As a Nigerian who has been in the crypto space for a while,I have used several exchanges to trade my assets depending on the asset I want to buy or sell.

However,amongst the exchanges I have used, [url]Quidax.com[/url] seems to be my safe haven. Quidax has a great User interface, it is simple to use and the security on the platform is top notch.

Furthermore, they have an innovative team of experts who are on top of their game. The recent release of their Peer to Peer platform despite the challenges posed by the Nigeria Government is a no brainer.

You can read more about [url]Quidax[/url] Peer to Peer platform here :
https://blog.quidax.com/make-way-p2p-is-live-on-quidax/
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by Abby2018: 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2021
The most fraudulent Exchange Websites To avoid Buying And Selling of Bitcoin In Nigeria is https://www.nairaex.com/

don't say that I didn't warn you.

may God Punish them and all their fraudulent activities

kingoloj:
There are several bitcoin exchange site in Nigeria, choosing the best bitcoin exchange site in Nigeria may therefore becoming challenging.
There are few things you need to check before choosing the best bitcoins site in Nigeria you want to trade with. Below are a few list of things to consider

Is the website secured or not? Secured sites comes with HTTPS instead of HTTP. This means your details will be safe when entered on the site.

Does the site allow you to convert naira directly to bitcoins and vise versa. if the site allows other currency conversion like perfect money to bitcoin and no naira to bitcoin conversion its most like not designed for Nigerians.

What is the minimum trade allowed on the site. If you need to buy a 2000 naira worth of bitcoins and the site offers a minimum of 10,000 naira it is most likely not the best bitcoin site for you.

Is the exchange rate reasonable compared to other market prices?

Does the site have contact information like email and phone no. you can contact in case you have any issue with your order? it is always a good idea to send an email to them to see if you will get any response or give a call.

What is the processing time. A very good bitcoin exchange site should be able to process bitcoins exchange within an hour of purchase or at most 2 hours.

Does the site an available quote, some site does not have quotes available they just quote 1BTC = 0 or NULL

Below is a list of some of BEST BITCOIN EXCHANGE SITES in NIGERIA

BITKONGA EXCHANGE
LOCALBITCOINS
NAIRASWITCH
NAIRAEX
REMITANO
NAIRA4DOLLAR
BITX

Post copied from https://www.bitkonga.com/best-bitcoin-exchange-in-nigeria/
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by Murs: 6:19pm On Apr 26, 2021

Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by NairaExsupport: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2021
Abby2018:
The most fraudulent Exchange Websites To avoid Buying And Selling of Bitcoin In Nigeria is https://www.nairaex.com/

Can you share more details?
Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by FIDELLEE1: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2021
Why disturb and stress yourself with all these other exchange websites, why not use www.naira4dollar.com. They are trusted and reliable. Even if there are network glitches, they always find a way to satisfy there customers.

1 Like

Re: Best Bitcoins Exchange In Nigeria by michaelbiz: 4:56am On Dec 14, 2021
Abby2018:

That is a blatant lie!!!
If you had a bad day, SAY SO. Don't be an angry customer without proof. Otherwise, what would you say about the many thousands of us who have enjoyed the superfast services of NairaEx.

I don't even think twice about NairaEx. Like for real.
Best exchanger when getting your crypto back to cash. Not disappointed once and I got my payments in less than 10 minutes (tops).

Beat it, bro.

NairaExsupport:

Can you share more details?

He has no proof. Or he's just paranoid. Funny thing is I got to know about NairaEx on this same platform. Smh undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Deriv Bot / Get Your National ID Card Image For Verifications On Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.