Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,699 members, 7,837,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Achieving In 2017 (vision Alignment Strategy) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Achieving In 2017 (vision Alignment Strategy) (449 Views)

Tips For Achieving Your Financial Goals In 2019 / Fidelity Bank Announces 94% Surge In PAT In 2017 / Things They Told Us That Is No Longer Applicable In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Achieving In 2017 (vision Alignment Strategy) by RCINC: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
It's 2017 in a few day, the most of you have taken time out to jot down resolutions, this is after all an every year thing.
So you write these lofty goals and ideas on papers and tabs and read them with gleaming eyes. This is the sign that you are set for 2017.
Permit me to ask a simple question? HOW?
You want to buy a bank right? How?
Sell a million records? HOW?
This is a defeatist approach, like it or not, in a couple of months you will be done with 2017, ticking dates on your calendar waiting for a bad year to run out so you could what? Start again with some magnificent lofty resolutions and the cycle is endless.
So before the year runs out, let's try something different. Let's get our vision straight.
So you want to buy a bank and be a real estate guru right?
Get a pen, and afterwards a paper.
This is no resolution. Write it. Write all the beautiful things you want to do on that paper, write it and don't quit for a minute.
When you are done take a walk, a break, a second to think about the beautiful things written, see the picture clearly, now ask yourself how?
It's not okay to want if you don't know how to get it. The how is what determines your 2017. You need to know how and you need to know it in more than just one way.

You have a few days to 2017, the how is not a day's job, this thing has made grown men cry and run mad as a result of frustration. The how makes you understand how realistic a vision is. It's time to think about the how, and think about it deeply too.

I will be thinking about my how today and plotting a 'how plan' tomorrow, hopefully, you can do same and we can move to other stages from there. God speed.

Don't stop dreaming, however, start doing.

https://theadoraweb./2016/12/27/achieving-in-2017-vision-alignment-strategy/
Re: Achieving In 2017 (vision Alignment Strategy) by kilode100(f): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
Allow people to dream in peace biko. Is it your dream?

2 Likes

Re: Achieving In 2017 (vision Alignment Strategy) by RCINC: 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:
Allow people to dream in peace biko. Is it your dream?

No Sir, it's not my dream and it's why I stated clearly at the end that 'they don't stop.' Feel free to keep dreaming.
Re: Achieving In 2017 (vision Alignment Strategy) by kilode100(f): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
RCINC:

No Sir, it's not my dream and it's why I stated clearly at the end that 'they don't stop.' Feel free to keep dreaming.

Call me Baby and while at it, mind your fucking business.

Let us dream biko! It is for free ..

1 Like

Re: Achieving In 2017 (vision Alignment Strategy) by RCINC: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
kilode100:

Call me Baby and while at it, mind your fucking business.

Let us dream biko! It is for free ..

Noted.

(1) (Reply)

Heritage Bank Dismisses Over 400 Staff / Do You Need A Good/reliable Trucking Company For Your Haulage And Logistic? / Bank Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.