Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

See How Star Football Player Was Robbed During His Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How Star Football Player Was Robbed During His Wedding (509 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Lady Enters One Chance In Abuja, She Was Robbed Of Her Bag, Phone & Was Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Star Football Player Was Robbed During His Wedding by Samuel5000(m): 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2016
Some thieves has robbed the home of Argentine striker Carlos Tevez while the Boca Juniors star was in Uruguay celebrating his wedding, according to police sources.

It was reported that the thieves purportedly gained access to his home through a building site on an adjoining property, the items stolen and its value is yet to be disclosed, and Tevez himself had still to file an official complaint.

Full Story: http://www.trustpresstv.com/2016/12/see-how-star-football-player-was-robbed.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

(1) (Reply)

Please Do You Know Any Body Called Ejah / Missing Funaabite / Photo: Man Arrested With Human Head In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.