Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,592 members, 7,850,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! (1823 Views)

Where Is KingEbukasblog? / Why Does Kingebukasblog Lie? / Mark Zuckerberg Was NEVER An Atheist In The First Place . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! by Ranchhoddas: 9:40am On Dec 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you desperately wish your psychological projection is working, right?

here

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-27476027

there's NO independent trusted sauce that buttressed his alleged pantheism asides pantheist websites and an editable Wikipedia page listing pantheists, an oh! his main Wikipedia page shows nothing pantheism, hell googling the words "Jose Mujica Pantheist" gives you results of pantheist and pantheists leaning sites, hell even this Nairaland thread appears there grin

and oh! a pic too

try to wish his atheism away with better attempts tongue
Una get time dey answer that boy. Mark Zuckerberg's facebook page declared him as atheist. What other evidence does one need again. You guys should just ignore him when he makes stupid threads.
Re: Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! by JackBizzle: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is a damn atheist site and you expect bias grin

@ hopefullandlord JackBizzle

Can you open a new thread , let's fully scrutinize Jose Murjica's "atheism" . cool

We are derailing this thread . wink

You really think that I will give you such legitimacy?

You are a troll and so, all I will do is debunk your arguments and move on. Prolonged discussions with you will only reduce my brain cells
Re: Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! by hopefulLandlord: 9:43am On Dec 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is a damn atheist site and you expect bias grin

@ hopefullandlord JackBizzle

Can you open a new thread , let's fully scrutinize Jose Murjica's "atheism" . cool

We are derailing this thread . wink

let's do it right here!

give us a better independent trusted sauce buttressing his pantheism asides pantheist websites, pantheist leaning sites and editable Wikipedia page

I just gave you a sauce up there by the BBC referring to an interview he had where he stated explicitly that he's an atheist

can you give a sauce better than that?

I'll wait

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:44am On Dec 28, 2016
JackBizzle:
KingEbukasblog's lies are compounding

1) "Mark Zuckerberg, was never an atheist". FALSE- ZUCKERBERG HAS DESCRIBED HIMSELF ON HIS OWN FACEBOOK PAGE AS AN ATHEIST IN THE PAST

Can you show me a snippet of this avowal of being an atheist ?

2) "Jose Mujica's atheism is suspect". FALSE- JOSE MUJICA HAS CLEARLY STATED THAT HE DOES NOT BELIEVE IN GOD

As far as there is another contrary view towards his position on God's existence - pantheism- then there Jose Mujica's atheism is arguable .

3) "Communists were humanists". FALSE- SECULAR HUMANISM SUPPORTS FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND ALSO IS AGAINST MURDER/WAR/GENOCIDE.

Communists practiced morality outside religious dogma and that is what makes them humanists grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol, an open Wikipedia page that can be edited?

keep deceiving yourself and losing credibility
Yes, Wikipedia do update its article. Infact, there was a time i read about mark on Wiki, it clearly stated Mark was an Atheist then (around 2013/2014).
Re: Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! by hopefulLandlord: 9:50am On Dec 28, 2016
adepeter26:

Yes, Wikipedia do update its article. Infact, there was a time i read about mark on Wiki, it clearly stated Mark was an Atheist then (around 2013/2014).

unless the page is "Locked" even I can go to Wikipedia and edit a page to show what I deem fit!

I just gave a trusted sauce stating explicitly that he said he's an atheist at an interview

let him give independent trusted sauce of him saying otherwise or he's just wishing his atheism away
Re: Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! by hahn(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2016
noillebnoj:
we seriously need to bro

Dem just dey ban you like say na water. Dem go ban you till na only "jo" go remain cheesy grin
Re: Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! by MrMontella(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

lol you're projecting your pain on me

anyone can go create a edit the Wikipedia page

check out list of atheists in politics

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists_in_politics_and_law

his name is also right there

now you try giving me anywhere he ever claimed to be pantheist, just one independent trusted sauce that tastes nice cheesy

I wouldn't put it past you editing the page and putting him under pantheism grin your desperation screams to the high heavens
dont mind the boy abeg!
Una get him time
Re: Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! by MrMontella(m): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you desperately wish your psychological projection is working, right?

here

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-27476027

there's NO independent trusted sauce that buttressed his alleged pantheism asides pantheist websites and an editable Wikipedia page listing pantheists, an oh! his main Wikipedia page shows nothing pantheism, hell googling the words "Jose Mujica Pantheist" gives you results of pantheist and pantheists leaning sites, hell even this Nairaland thread appears there grin

and oh! a pic too

try to wish his atheism away with better attempts tongue
he will say bbc was hacked...

Or bbc is an atheist website..that employs only atheists
Re: Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! by MrMontella(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Una get time dey answer that boy. Mark Zuckerberg's facebook page declared him as atheist. What other evidence does one need again. You guys should just ignore him when he makes stupid threads.
i swear
Re: Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! by noillebnoj(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2016
hahn:

Dem just dey ban you like say na water. Dem go ban you till na only "jo" go remain cheesy grin
lol
Bros I nor understand oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Putting Of Chains, Necklace, Beads Will Lead You To Hell.. / My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? / Adeboye's Prophecies For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.