Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,544 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Help: Which cars of models '08 and above (sedan or SUV) are easiest to maintain? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help: Which cars of models '08 and above (sedan or SUV) are easiest to maintain? (1084 Views)

The 9 Best Family Cars Of 2019 / Which Cars Are The Most Affordable In Nigeria? / 2016 Best Cars Of The Year Awards In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Which cars of models '08 and above (sedan or SUV) are easiest to maintain? by dera7: 5:18am On Dec 28, 2016
I'm a would be first time car owner and I would really appreciate the help of the good people of this community regarding the subject matter in order for me to make an informed decision. Thank you all in advance and compliments of the season!
Re: Help: Which cars of models '08 and above (sedan or SUV) are easiest to maintain? by jaybabs1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hi, you can buy any of these:
Ford Edge 2008,
Toyota Highlander 2008,
Toyata corolla 2008
Toyota camry 2008.
Re: Help: Which cars of models '08 and above (sedan or SUV) are easiest to maintain? by nurey(m): 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2016
i wager a 2017 porsche cayenne GTS would be the easiest SUV to maintain

for a sedan, the TESLA model S would be the easiest
Re: Help: Which cars of models '08 and above (sedan or SUV) are easiest to maintain? by Inception(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
nurey:
i wager a 2017 porsche cayenne GTS would be the easiest SUV to maintain

for a sedan, the TESLA model S would be the easiest
grin

2 Likes

Re: Help: Which cars of models '08 and above (sedan or SUV) are easiest to maintain? by tolulinks(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2016
jaybabs1:
Hi, you can buy any of these:
Ford Edge 2008,
Toyota Highlander 2008,
Toyata corolla 2008
Toyota camry 2008.
Toyota this Toyota that. Toyota is expensive to maintain! Try honda civic 2008 or honda Accord 2008 hyundai sonata is good too if you are stickler for prompt maintainance.
Re: Help: Which cars of models '08 and above (sedan or SUV) are easiest to maintain? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
tolulinks:

Toyota this Toyota that. Toyota is expensive to maintain! Try honda civic 2008 or honda Accord 2008 hyundai sonata is good too if you are stickler for prompt maintainance.

Toyota cars are one of the cheapest to maintain wtehther u like it or not. A 2008 Camry parts are cheaper than a 2008 accord parts, same with corolla vs civic. I'm a Honda guy but I won't like Toyotas are cheaper to maintain but I'd still choose a Honda because of better design, options and interior. The only parts in Toyota that are more expensive are the engines especially for those corollas.
Re: Help: Which cars of models '08 and above (sedan or SUV) are easiest to maintain? by tolulinks(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
greenhulk:

Toyota cars are one of the cheapest to maintain wtehther u like it or not. A 2008 Camry parts are cheaper than a 2008 accord parts, same with corolla vs civic. I'm a Honda guy but I won't like Toyotas are cheaper to maintain but I'd still choose a Honda because of better design, options and interior. The only parts in Toyota that are more expensive are the engines especially for those corollas.
So muscle parts are cheaper than evil spirit?? I don't agree

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!! Honda Civic 01 / How To JumpStart A Car / Top 5 Of The Most Expensive Cars Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.