Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Specs Of The Zero 4 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Specs Of The Zero 4 (559 Views)

Infinix Zero 4 Plus For Sale.. / Infinix Zero 4 plus very clean / Infinix Zero 4 For Sale *SOLD* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Specs Of The Zero 4 by Reborn5: 6:09am On Dec 28, 2016
The Infinix Zero 4 and the Zero 4 Plus were launched last week at a press briefing at the Best Western Starfire Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos. The event was themed “The PRO”, alluding to the target market of the Infinix Zero 4 and Zero 4 plus – professionals.

The phone itself looks pretty interesting. I’m looking forward to how the 4000 mAh battery translates to real world use though. It’s also got (like the Hot S) a fingerprint scanner, 5.98in, full HD display, 21MP front camera and 13MP rear camera with optical image stabilization and laser focus, fast charging, among others things. But enough with the talk, you’re here to see what the phone looks like. Well, here it is:

The Infinix Zero 4 Plus
It feels a little lighter than is apparent, but the build is solid as I need it to be. It has a full metal body, and the back cover is a matte metallic (colored lilac Grey in this case) material, which means there’ll be no fingerprint marks and the grip feels solid.

The headphone jack is placed at the top, something I’ll take for granted because all the phones I have used have always had their headphone jacks in that position.

The phone has a 6 inch display, but this is not inconvenient at all.

The fingerprint scanner is placed behind the phone, also convenient as I am quite familiar with devices designed like that.
The Zero 4 plus is a high-range phone, so It is expected to do pretty well with most tasks.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Spectranet Lagos Data 42GB 10K / Clean Icloud Locked Iphone 6 And Iphone 5S Needed / Htc One M8 For Urgent Sale.. Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.